for from the bottom of the sea to the void between the stars

7/26/2013 c4 Onsholo
"AN: I just discovered that I was writing a Bioshock version of "Consuming direct control" by Hyliian so this story is on hiatus until I find something new. But i'll begin to write a crossover Underworld/Mass effect in the alternate first contact war style"

Your story is still far better because Eleanor is far mor interesting than Alex Merce,also in canon Alex is dead while Eleanor is not.
6/29/2013 c4 14Kurzon-Daxtrious0424
I gotta ask, is this good ending Eleanor or bad ending? She sounds like good ending Eleanor, but I want to make sure. Also, when will you be updating this again?
6/17/2013 c4 kname
I like where this is going, but it will never get there without longer chapters.
5/15/2013 c3 Kurzon-Daxtrious0424
i'm excited to see where this will go! please continue the story, but do try for longer chapters. not criticizing, but it's more to read, and more action.
I'm excited to see how they will meet, and Shepard's reaction to Eleanor being a Big Sister.
5/5/2013 c2 Onsholo
This can be very good or very shitty,dont be afraid to ask other writter help with this and you might just make a awesome story
5/2/2013 c1 King-Rage
It has potential but you need to make longer chaptera
5/2/2013 c1 drmonicblood
i admit, this intrgess me greatly, but please do try to make the chapters longer, it will give us (the readers) a better understanding of the story and bring in more readers. this story may very well be what i have been looking foward too for a long time, for the love of cake please dont mess up.
5/2/2013 c2 1EddBlackheart
It has potential, try for longer chapters.

1500 minimum word count per chapter is the best or this will be nothing more than a 30 second read.

Most people don't give story's a second glance unless the word count is the chapter number times 1000 or more.