for Gateways: Maelstrom

10/16/2017 c1 Guest
Could your summary be anymore unhelpful, vague and pretentious? I mean, it does nothing to indicate anything regarding the story proper. SMH
11/12/2013 c2 Otakki
I was so happy when I saw this fic, as I also liked Gateways: the coming of the shadows. You write really well. (And make me learn new English words from time to time, as it's not my first language. But learning new words is good.)

Anyway, I'm not good at this reviewing stuff, that's why I havent registered on this site. I just wanted to say that I really like this beginning and I hope you have time to continue.
11/11/2013 c1 2Linwe Arcamenel
Having read the original "Gateways: The Coming of Shadows" story that this story is a rewrite of, I have to say that I think this is one of the most promising stories I have found on this website. Your writing is extremely solid, which is very unusual in the world of fanfiction in general and Babylon 5 fanfiction in particular (there just aren't enough B5 fans out there!), and it looks like you're going to be playing with the multiverse in some very fun and original ways. I have no idea where the story is going at this point, but I would love to find out. I am also really looking forward to seeing what you do with the Tenth Doctor and Kosh! I notice that you haven't updated in a number of months, and I know how easy it is to abandon a writing project. I don't want to guilt trip you about it or anything, but I do want to tell you that I think this story is very much worth continuing if you have the time and inclination.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service