FanFiction.Net

please update soon I love this story please
5/30 c4 dennisdaugherty1962
please update soon I love this story please
4/10/2021 c4 ArashiNokitsune
oh heck no when's the next chapter it can't possibly just end right there the Cliffhanger is a freaking trigger moment
10/29/2020 c4 Guest
Oooo ️ also I looooove Luna, she’s awesome️️️ lol
8/4/2020 c4 1GodricGryffindor87
This fanfic is great I hope that you update soon! I would like to know what is going to happen next!
12/29/2019 c4 ScarletRainbow1
I've enjoyed this story, but your last update was June 2015. Please, come back and help Harry finish his story.

By the way, thank you for the Draco and Ron thrashing. I've wanted to do that for a while.

I think Remus should be at the house, now, before the X-men can take Harry away and do what Xavier did to Jean before it's too late.
10/8/2018 c4 Mizuki Abyss
I love this story. Update please.
10/8/2018 c4 1Kelvrin
This is awesome. Wont you please write more?
8/21/2018 c4 Dezzi95
Can't wait for more updates! :D
7/9/2018 c4 TheGoldenSpeedster
Another great story. Another abandoned story.
4/9/2018 c4 Wika0304
please update
1/5/2018 c4 N. A. Wennerholm
I hope that Luna Lovegood shows up to see Harry and what the Dursley's did to him and tells the X-Men we need to call the Police and Child Protective Services and Have these people arrested and we need to take pictures of what they did they have been abusing Harry for years and getting away with it for years now we have evidence and can prove it. So if you have a camera I can use I can take the pictures and wait for the Police while you rush Harry to a Hospital with that plane of your that is flying over head just tie up those monsters first. And at the Same time Lunas fills the X-Men in on Magic. And that Harry is a Wizard besides being a Wizard apparently since you people are hear. So he will need to attend both your School and a Magic School. Because who knows how much the Wizarding world would take to the existence of mutants and that Harry is one. And who knows how many others Mutants are out their that are both Witch/Wizard and Mutant.
8/12/2017 c4 14babygurl0613
:o oh no poor Harry :( i hope they save him! and what about Hermione? plssssssssss update soon
5/23/2017 c4 Dogfox
Plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ update soon! I'm it's been like 2 years, but...
12/22/2016 c4 Guest
Hello this is a really good story and the cliffy is evil. :-)
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »