FanFiction.Net
for Is This Really What You Think of Me?

4/4/2019 c1 marshunnaa2527
I think that it's Metal Sonic who wrote this.
4/1/2017 c1 Bootysmuggler69
I saw you dogging some little kids story, bragging about how good yours are. I just want to let you know that this is gay as fuck.
3/16/2014 c1 Sammy
Metal sonic
6/30/2013 c1 12AngelOfLightDarkRubySapphire
Aw cute! but sad. XD
6/24/2013 c1 55KoopalingFan
Wow, Metal Sonic did have a point at some parts. Always keep throwing the same stuff at Sonic. (I bet he's getting bored of kicking Eggman's butt now.) And sometimes Eggman acts like all he cares about is taking over the world.
5/26/2013 c1 1The Hidden Flare
Poor Metal Sonic, he probably wants to die or be destroyed if he knows he has to keep living this way, I wouldn't surprised if this is way he's upsets (I think that's spelled wrong) with defeating Sonic just to know if he did Eggman would probably destroy him because he's Afraid he (Metal Sonic) kill him. Well the only thing he could really hope for is that Eggman erases his memory.
Great work, keep it up.
The Hidden Flare.
5/3/2013 c1 The14Demaons
Metal sonic (I was to tired to log in
5/3/2013 c1 ShinyShiny9
Awww, so sad...somebody give Metal Sonic a hug. The poem reminds me a little of Shard from the comics.
5/5/2013 c1 19Beyond An Anomaly
Gah, Metal Sonic. Poor, POOR little...robot. (I'd be afraid that he'd get offended otherwise.)

But this was done incredibly well. I can simply feel Metal Sonic's painful emotions when reading this, as the poem was intended to do, I'm sure. Yes, such grand emotion...and I can tell you put passion in this. It really shows.

Excellently done: a beacon of light in the Sonic archive...

-BAA
5/5/2013 c1 2ya-aburnee
Who knew people could feel bad for objects made entirely out of metal? But I guess that was the point of the writing...

It was really good, and I like the fact that you write a lot of poems. You don't see those everyday on FanFiction!
5/3/2013 c1 53Tails Is FLUFFY
Metal Sonic's diary. I hope he runs away to a better life.
5/3/2013 c1 27Lordius Dannius
Man, this reminds me of the 'Robotnik Name' trilogy I'm writing, in the first story I've just finished, when Metal is annoyed that he has to fight. Good job!
5/3/2013 c1 11Icee The Hedgehog
Haha reminds me so much of my Shifting Gears story and this is EXACTLY how Metal Sonic and Metal Shadow feel about Dr. Eggman.

I liked this!