for Naruto: Look to the Stars

12/13/2020 c163 poimeme90
Whoa that was wild
10/23/2020 c3 Semi-neutral Nixon
I can't tell if you're making up the word 'devine' or if you're continually misspelling 'divine' and It's driving me insane
10/9/2020 c2 TKing1517
So... Unless you've changed the society itself, and the relative time period(in terms of ruling), how on Earth does Naruto know that. Where did he find those books, when logically no one in that era should even be looking further the sun, or closer than a blade of grass.
9/9/2020 c13 DuckedHard
So he's got 6 additional eyes now? That's fucking awesome.
9/9/2020 c4 DuckedHard
I stumbled upon this fic by pure chance and thought "why not give it a try". Not regretting it so far.
Hoping to see more Necronomicon-themed jutsu in the future.
9/5/2020 c163 5Juubi no ookami
well, it's been a great ride, but it looks as if we have reached the end.

I want to thank you for this epic story and for giving details on how you planned to end this.
8/24/2020 c68 Juubi no ookami
Wilbur is a sick twisted son of a bitch. Korumaru didn't deserve that.

I hope he gets brutality destroyed sometime soon.
7/28/2020 c40 kukuhimanpr
this chapter is soooo cracky. loved it. silly humor amidst the lovecraftian existential horror surrounding this fic. brainiac is the best clone character in this fic.
7/27/2020 c1 TheArchive
Awesome premise, rather poor execution. This desperately needs a proofreader because the grammar and spelling is atrocious. I'm guessing English isn't your main language?
7/19/2020 c16 Oddballzebra
Shouldn't Naruto be more angry at her for blatantly invading his privacy like that? I know I would be pissed off.
7/19/2020 c8 Oddballzebra
hell yes
7/19/2020 c163 1wervkerv
Wow just wow, your story has left me speechless. The story was amazing. I rarely got bored. I just wish you could have finished it.
7/17/2020 c19 23Shadow JAFF
What I'm reading from this as of this chapter, is that the only way Naruto would stand a chance against Cthulhu, is for him to become the Sage of Six Paths, and do to Cthulhu what Hagoromo did to Shinju.

For now, I'll keep reading. This fic is quite entertaining so far. I do hope it stays that way.
7/10/2020 c163 Kingkong101
This was my most biggest piece of crap I ever met in my life.
6/23/2020 c37 Guest