for Turns out they're not so famous

5/31 c11 1Hatred bear it Fangs
I honestly kn ew it was Harold. After I realize hmmn who could it be... because it has to be a twist and I thought it's obviously not Duncan or Alehandro, so it gotta be Harold who was my third choice. He just popped into my head lol.
2/11 c58 Tissuetix
I would love to do more of this story, even though you haven’t updated this in 2 years :(
2/10 c18 Tissuetix
I’m 7 years late but I would like Gwen to be a romantic interest for Sierra
Also amazing job on the fanfict! I love it so much!
6/1/2019 c18 russianluigi
6/1/2019 c17 russianluigi
Dicked in
2/15/2019 c58 Guest
I’m actually so happy that you continued this
8/13/2018 c58 BogyoAyso
I love it! I was waiting for this story to update for so long! I'm gonna cry!

Quite the interesting relationship Mal had with Duncan and Trent and Zoey. I can't wait to know what will happen next time. Thank you for the update!

(Not gonna lie for a moment in the last chapters I though Mal had feelings for Trent or something)
7/4/2018 c58 5JohnnyHandsome
After reading this for 5 hours I've got a few things to say, starting with :Holy Hell Mama Gazelle :V talk about a complete 180. At first it seemed like it was all gonna be about seeing the Total Drama Cast in ten years at have a small get together but this Dammmmm.

Murders, Psychopaths,Mystery and Drama is so fucking Intense Bruh. Although it's a bit weird on how the center of this whole mess is always Seirra still can't say it's bad.

Although one thing I do one to point out is that a few of the cast' s future is pretty much over-exaggerated (For not ruining plot purposes I won't describe them) Like Geoff's seriously,Noah he's not the type for that career, Cody this is completely far away from his actual skills and most of all ... Sierra herself oh yeah never could have seen it, nor it would have been in canon.

But the rest is actually pretty great, Hate what happened to Duncan though he wasn't bad nor evil in this story and his fate was pretty awful.

Hope you update soon and don't lose your spark for your stories like I did.

Ciao
5/25/2018 c58 75Ways
Wew, now that was a good chapter. I really loved reading this story again and you're right about not really remembering but some of it came back to me. At any rate, it's on my re-read list now so while I won't catch up again now, I will soon.
But the chapter. That was a great read. Hearing Duncan, Trent and Mal's story was something. I really loved it. Teen's dark side coming out and just everything. I'm really curious as to what else happened with their story.
Great job and once again, welcome back! Really missed this and your other work.
5/24/2018 c58 Leo
Very good! I hope you keep writing. I really like your Fics.
5/24/2018 c58 Bjorn
Awesome story, I'm glad you're continuing it. been reading it since the beginning too
5/10/2018 c58 Sunset
Yay! More updates! I read through this entire story in like three days lol
5/5/2018 c58 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, great that you're updating here.

Keep the good writing.
5/5/2018 c58 1Dictator Mags
It's been a while, but I still remember decent chunks of the story! I'd say this is pretty good for a comeback chapter! I liked seeing the whole business between Mal, Duncan, and Trent.
5/5/2018 c58 166AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher