for Turns out they're not so famous

8/24/2014 c10 1outcast-scribbler-x
Everything is completely falling apart for everybody... Who is the father of Gwen's baby? Please don't tell me it's Duncan... Why not run back into the arms of Trent? I'm sure he would be willing to? There were the first couple I ever incredibly shipped...
Though I find the concept of this story brilliant. I mean, I can indefinitely see Sierra being a top paparazzi with a job to reunite everyone from TD and in fact seeing how their lives spiraled out of control over the period of ten years. Though I find the coupling highly unlikely. Beth and Duncan? SAYETH WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATT?! CODY AND LASHAWNA? And I'll just say this and mean no offence but... DO YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE BALANCE OF THE TD UNIVERSE?! there.. I said it... Now please don't hate me, just simply expressing my opinion. Anyways, this is terrible. Barely anybody wants to speak to each other. Courtney is being a bish, but I guess I see where she's coming from but still. Ruthless. What the heck is up with Gwen? What's with the hush hush? And poor Chris. I really hope he gets rid of that woman, hopefully find someone more beautiful. And Geoff.. Get your fkn act together and be Bridgette's knight in shining armor. Duncan, you do that too. Though to Courtney. Or Gwen. Whatever I'm so over it. Though I ship Duncney more.
I think that Cody's kid is adorable xD And at least Heather and Alejandro are happy :)
8/23/2014 c46 2Major Monty the Straw Vulcan
Either Noah has a crush on Courtney or one of Courntey's cases involved Noah.
As for why Blainley got whacked, I'm going eith Heather and Aljehandro.
For now...
8/23/2014 c46 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
I thought DJ was going to be horrified with the news, but I'm glad he's still supportive. That has got to be the greastest lift from Sierra's shoulders. I'm relieved because I don't think Sierra can be the only sane person in this fic and with Chef things would only get more awkward if DJ didn't take the news well. Of COURSE Cody was an asshole to DJ. I wonder what's up with Cody and Noah. And how did Noah get the keys?

Dave is a psychopath, so God help Gwen. God help Elijah as well, though. I have quite a few guesses for the next chapter but I think I'm not going to mention them :) Okay, maybe I'll predict that Gwen is going to regret going to Courtney's and Courtney's just setting Gwen up to deal with Dave? But what would I know, Dave could mellow out? Keep up the good work.
8/23/2014 c46 SargentEpsilon
It's nice to see things going so great for Sierra and DJ, even if somebody is trying to mess with them and the others.
8/23/2014 c46 46GreenPokeGuy
I think that maybe Noah is sleeping with Courtney. That's what it seems like to me. :P

Glad that DJ understands and it's so nice that he proposed to Sierra!

So Dave's definitely in the story now, this'll be interesting. Hopefully he doesn't do anything psycho.

-Green
8/10/2014 c45 lsplover2004
I hated Pahkitew Island it was the worst total drama season. I liked the chapter but it makes me wonder what the purpose of Dave is. The story is very interesting keep up the great work. Hopefully Cody can fix it with Leshawna they seem like a cute couple and Mariah is a sweet girl. Courtney has everything but happiness maybe she can find it but I don't know how. I love the plot though.
8/9/2014 c45 GreenPokeGuy
I sure hope Cody tries his hardest to fix things. That would be horrible for Mariah to see her parents split at her age.

Lol, Dave trying to get a stain out is hilarious. Glad he didn't ask any questions about its existence.

I wonder what Noah wants to talk to them about? What type of excuses? Hmm.

And we finish with some cute DJ/Sierra moments. :P

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

-Green
8/8/2014 c45 6LaViolaViolaRosa
Good job.
8/8/2014 c45 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Cody's priorities are pretty much skewed, but at least he does care about Mariah. Hopefully he'll succeed.

I figured Dave and Noah would be related. Dave is a psychopath and I would like to read more about him and Noah interacting. Glad he's oblivious about the stain. Crazy how Sierra had to floor it to get out of Courtney's house because Dave's such a sociopath.

That was quite a romantic start to a romantic dinner indeed. Keep up the good work!
8/8/2014 c45 princess popstar
Another great chapter please continue love it
8/8/2014 c45 SargentEpsilon
Man, this just keeps getting weirder. I sure hope something happens to help sort out at least some of this crazy mess.
8/8/2014 c45 ms.mystery
Add the twins
8/8/2014 c45 JuliaNightmare
Great chapter
8/8/2014 c45 2Major Monty the Straw Vulcan
I did, very much!
The Dave cameo totally suprised me! I love the idea of him and Noah being brothers, and it should totally be canon.
Oh, and DJ flirting?