for Turns out they're not so famous

7/24/2014 c43 princess popstar
I think Leshawna or Beth killed. Blainley
7/23/2014 c44 lsplover2004
I love this story because of all the unexpected events and boring but interesting lives of the ex-contestansts. I hope Cody and Gwen don't hook up because I never shipped them and they have zero chemistry. It was just a one-sided thibg that made Cody look desperate and he is already a bad character in this fic. I'm probably the only reader of this fic who ships Gwen and Courtney because they are opposite but when they are friends they are awesome. In Total Drama All-Stars their friendship helped them in challenges and it was stronger than their attraction to Duncan. If Gwen and Courtney hook it up it's a win win becuase Gwen can be with her son and Courtney will be loved and have some to talk to. Sorry for my rant but I just hate Cody and Gwen together. I love you though because you always have some twist or nice plot details to add to the story.
7/20/2014 c44 Pussycat7
Nice update, keep up the great chapters!
7/18/2014 c44 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Poor Gwen. Having to deal with all of this shit from Courtney - who seriously needs to make up her mind about what she wants when it comes to love and stop accusing people - and Duncan - who's actions were typical Duncan behaviour. Gwen's life wasn't as bad as Courtney's; she wasn't raped. But being homeless for a while, especially because Duncan abandoned her and because of issues she's had with Trent, and having her life spiraling out of control, I could not help but feel bad for Gwen.

Let's not forget that Trent's mother was a judgemental bitch who blames Gwen for everything that has happened to Trent, even though she never supported Trent's ambitions and threw him out of the house just for trying to work things out with Gwen after a breakup. And that Trent was actually a criminal like Duncan and Mal. Making Gwen feel all guilty for nothing.

I wonder what Cody is going to do when he sees Mariah and remember that he's a father. I'm happy for Sierra and LeShawna, now that they've patched things up between them. Sierra, you are a saint!

Keep up the good work.
7/18/2014 c44 2Major Monty the Straw Vulcan
I did.
As for Cody and Gwen...NO IDEA!
7/18/2014 c44 princess popstar
I love the story and I hope it will continue
7/18/2014 c44 28suzyq85
Love love love this story! So many twists! Keep up the awesome writing :D I'll be looking out for the next chapter :-)!
7/18/2014 c44 14KayDeeDee
I loved this chapter, glad Leshawna is doing okay but I feel really sad for Mariah now. Great job!
7/18/2014 c44 46GreenPokeGuy
Good to see that LeShawna and Sierra are friends. Cody really was terrible and stuffed up everything for himself.

Of course Duncan left them both behind. Poor Courtney and Gwen. I wonder if there'll ever be a compromise there?

I hope Mariah will be okay with Cody and Gwen. I'm not sure if Cody and Gwen will hook up, though. Anything could happen, lol :P

Chef needs to get out. He's such a loser, and poor DJ's too soft to tell it to him like it is.

-Green
7/18/2014 c44 SargentEpsilon
Personally, I'm not sure what to think about the way things are going between Gwen and Cody. Still, nice to see that Sierra and LeShawna have patched things up.
7/7/2014 c43 Guest
Hey, I have not read this in a long time but I want to say that I forgive you. I love this again and it's still one of the best fics I have ever read. Don't know if I am allowed to post on by my profile (beside the point), but I thank you for making this a story and it's a good example how to write a fanfic. I hope that in time, we can start over and who knows form a good friendship. I just miss you and the forum.

-A
7/5/2014 c43 Pussycat7
I like how you added in Duncan and Courtney's history, it really is a shame they couldn't work things out. Everything would of turned out better. Yay for LeShawna finally wanting to hear the truth though! Keep the awesome chapters coming.
7/5/2014 c8 Guest
Great chapter once again. Loved Izzy!
7/5/2014 c7 Guest
I love this story. Tyler and Dawn make a great pairing. I'd much prefer to see Lindsay withTrent or another guy.
7/5/2014 c43 GreenPokeGuy
Oh wow, poor Courtney! That is a terrible story and I hate Chef even more. No wonder Courtney hates men. I also see that Duncan was a loser.

She lied to the police, though, that's pretty bad. I wonder how that will work out?

LeShawna and Sierra are going to have a chat! I wonder what will happen?

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

-Green