for Turns out they're not so famous

5/4/2013 c1 10Jaynezstar
LOVE THIS! Keep writing :D
5/4/2013 c1 6XxSullenLiftyGirlxX
I like the idea! Hope you can update soon!
5/4/2013 c1 24ellie2498
Woah cool story idea! I can't wait to see where you're going with this! And of course DJ still lives with his mom, haha.
5/4/2013 c1 jster1983
True but I think that if that ever happens for real on the show and it should there should be some big event happening to Sierra to make her realize what a fool she has acted like.
5/4/2013 c1 Guest
I really like this story and i hope you continue as soon as i login im following this story
5/4/2013 c1 ILUYNUVV
dont forget to put the new ones from tdroti i think Dawn should own a vet or a animal shelter and Scott should have a robotic body his face looks the same but his body has some kind of talking radio thing so Scott can talk
5/4/2013 c1 5CompleteValidations
Omg I think I love you XD I love reading stories about Sierra ! :) I can't wait to see her interaction with Gwen, Cody, Courtney and Heather. They seemed like the only people who made an effort to interact with her. Hope for an update soon so I can see how bad there lives are lol.
5/4/2013 c1 46GreenPokeGuy
Yay! I like fics with Sierra in them! Especially when she's not a Cody stalker! :)

I can't wait to see what you do with this. I'll definitely follow this. :)

-Green
5/4/2013 c1 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
Ooh, sounds interesting!
5/4/2013 c1 Chocolate567
This is a really interesting fanfic! I wonder how many people have changed over the years or who died. I can sense that there's gonna be drama and I like it. Keep it up and update soon! :)
5/4/2013 c1 8cosmos-calibrator
I like how this is going...do write more!
5/4/2013 c1 Slendie258
This is interesting I agree sierra needs some attention though not my favorite character she isn't terrible I would love more of this
5/4/2013 c1 57Technical Technicalities
Hmmm...ok, as much as I hate Sierra, you're pretty much my favorite author, so I'll give it a try
778 « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52