for Turns out they're not so famous

2/15/2015 c9 37Applauze
Man, I misspelt Sierra's name in my last review and I didn't realize it until I pressed the enter button. D:

So the paparazzi is gathering around, I'm sure that they are a bunch of vultures, ready to fly in for the pray. Guess the Gwent feelings is not so cheeky.

So Heather ruins everything with her and the six little children that she has. You know, that has gave me an idea to where I could do a story over the lifestyle of AlHeather and their children. Something's telling me that Alejnadro might make an apperence soon.

So Courtney comes along and is wanting to take Gwen's baby?! Dang, that's wicked. She's a messed up person and why would she want Gwen's baby and I'm dying to know who the baby's father is. This is nail biting material and I enjoy every second of it.

2/15/2015 c8 Applauze
Izzy is well... Izzy, creepy and spooky. I wonder if this nut cake will make anymore apperences in this story and if so, I look forward since you can write Izzy really well.

So Gwen was annoying Sierra to death? Guess the friendship didn't last forever and Chef hitting on Soerra? Why do I have a hunch that this will play a major part of the story. I can't wait to see what happen's next.

2/13/2015 c53 23Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
I look forward to finding out what Phase Two is! Whatever it is, it is going to be crazy and magnificent as fuck! What would also be magnificent is the interactions between Noah and Mal. I wonder if Zoey is ever going to find out the truth.

I wonder how Chef died, but regardless, I doubt Sierra is off the hook with regards to what Noah and Courtney are demanding from her. The Courtney in this story has proven to be one crazy bitch and the fact that Noah is in on this is going to make things a whole lot worse. I keep getting this weird feeling that Sierra probably shouldn't have approached Noah at all.

Chris may be a dick but at least he's helping out with the funeral. But I can see why Sierra doesn't want to trust him. Let's be honest here; with Chris, there's no way to tell if he's trustworthy unless you manage to get very close with him on a personal level. And Sierra is going through so much shit right now. And with everyone crashing Sierra and DJ's, it's only going to get so much more complicated for Sierra.

Needlessl to say, I cannot wait for the next chapter.
2/13/2015 c7 37Applauze
Happy 700th review! Can't believe this marks 700 reviews of wonderful readers and I'm only on Chapter 7 out of 54 I believe. However, I'll continue this toward the bottom.

I sure would hate to be in the same car with Cody and Ezekiel since they would get on my nerves. I could just imagine steam coming out of her ears and she becomes more annoyed with each passing minute.

I could easily see Courtney being a dive hard feminist and a hardcore level. I liked on how she kept up wth her schedule and at the end of ten minutes, she had to leave due to a CIT's busy schedule. To confess, when I first read this, I believed that this was going to be a Chrisney before I was proven wrong.

So Tyler and Dawn are together? I actually love the idea. Tawn sounds so cute together and I wouldn't stay with someone that kept forgetting my name. Also, Izzy is involved, this story just got a little bit more crazy but it's the type of crazy that you write really well.

So happy 700th review! You deserved every single review that you have earned so far, including this one.

-Josh

P.S: Happy Valentine's Day!
2/13/2015 c6 Applauze
Duncan and Beth was a couple that I so didn't expect. You totally suprized me and this was like a bombshell to me. I can tell that they are not pleasant to be with and I was kinda glad when she got out of there.

So Zeke is a million after ten years? Dang, he must be one of the lucky ones who benefited when the show ended. Also, he still acts like a pig? That doesn't suprize me.

So Courtney's a feminist? I like that since I support feminists and females have the will power to prove that they are capable of doing anything that a man can do. Sierra is sure going to have a long drive while visiting Courtney and I wonder if she will really smack Malcolm with that dictionary since I would find that to be hilarious.

2/13/2015 c5 Applauze
I love LeCody together! You sure know how to make a guy happy.. :D

So LeShawna and Cody went to college together? It must be a small world than. I also love the fact that LeShawna take turns doing the chores, an act that is often absent in most households where one partner of marriage is often doing everything. Also, I felt sorry for the two of them when their wedding day was ruined.

You actually made me feel sorry for Chris and that's something that never happens. I can't help but feel sorry for him and pour my sympathy toward him. Do I even want to know who his wife is?!

Duncan, or Viper as you call him, is still the same punk that he was on the show. I wonder where he goes and what does. I'm also curious as to see who his girlfriend is. I have so many guesses that I don't know which one to go with.

2/13/2015 c4 Applauze
So I was wrong with my prediction. Sierra and Cody actually were friendly toward another and I really enjoyed that. I felt the Coderra presence in this chapter and I don't know why but I enjoy it when you write the two of them together.

So Cody's a teacher and married? I had no idea that could be possible. I never expected the possibility of a teaching side toward Cody to seep out and graduating at the top of his class, he must be a brainiac.

I wondered what would have happened if you had went with NoCo. To confess, when I joined this website, that was my first love on here and I still enjoy them together even today. It was NoCo that even inspired me to write fanficton and I just dug up an old piece over them not too long ago.

I can't wait to see who Cody's wife is. I might have a guess or two.

2/13/2015 c3 Applauze
So Geoff is living the hobo life? That doesn't suprized since I always figured that he would end up living that way.

I can tell that time doesn't change for Gwen and Geoff. They must really dislike each other if they argue after ten years of avoiding each other. And Gwen being pregnant?! I have a hunch that either Duncan or Trent is the father.

I was actually please that Gwen was nice to Sierra and she can contact Cody means not so good news for Sierra, who I believed, never wanted to see him again. This is only three chapters in and my excitement is already built up.

2/13/2015 c2 Applauze
I wonder if it felt like an eternity for Sierra while she was on that airplane. I would have also been out of my mind while on an airplane from where I live to Canada. At least she didn't crash in the middle of a field and made there alive.

I was so happy when Sierra and DJ meet. They seemed to be so friendly and nice to each other. I am hunching soe thing big that's going to happen to the two of them in the near future.

To do confess, Larry actually scares me. His apperence made chills run down my shoulders and poor Bridgette, having to live within a ghetto atmosphere.

Gwen wants to talk with Sierra? This will end badly or who knows, this may be pleasant for the two of them. Guess I'll read more to find out and see.

2/13/2015 c1 Applauze
So I have been reading this since August of 2013 and I haven't reviewed like the first thirty or so chapters? That's about to change. I'm determed to review every single chapter and Imloomforward to reading this since I started at a chapter somewhere in the middle of the story and I don't even know how this story started.

I like the idea of Sierra being the main story since you don't find much Sierra stories anymore. I love the fact that you placed her within a job that she's a professional at. I also like her interactions with Malcolm. I wonder who he will turned out to be.

So her first job is going to see DJ? I am sensing that this will the beginning of a long adventure for her. Also, I was listening to that song and I love the part to where Heather and Courtney go:

"She's not so famous
Turn's out she's not so famous."

I even have that song on my playlist and I enjoy listening to it. I enjoyed this and I can't wait to see what you have in store.

2/13/2015 c53 SargentEpsilon
And the sanity of this story spirals even further out of control. I get the feeling that whenever it ends, it'll be BIG.
2/12/2015 c53 14Hugh Takinamee
Nice chapter! You're right when you said on the forum that you're proud of this. This is some nice piece of writing!
1/25/2015 c25 7TheHTTYD2Idiot
I love this story!
1/24/2015 c52 23Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Whoa! I was definitely not expecting Chef's death. Neither was I expecting the diner to go up in flames. I have a feeling Sierra probably shouldn't have trusted Mal and Izzy. Maybe it was the right decision. For all I know, regardless of whether Mal and Izzy are trustworthy, I would definitely trust them over Noah and Courtney. But yeah, Chef's death and the diner are a lot to live down for one morning. Poor DJ.

Izzy was hilarious as usual though. Her excuse about Sierra's phone would definitely be believable. I can't imagine anyone not buying it.
1/23/2015 c52 SargentEpsilon
Wow, that's quite a mess. Not how this story's deranged version of Courtney might have wanted it. But at least Chef Hatchet's death means one less excuse for Courtney to mess with Sierra and DJ.
778 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »