for Turns out they're not so famous

1/23/2015 c52 46GreenPokeGuy
Wow, Mal really did make stuff happen. The diner and the father in quick succession must be awful for DJ, and I hope that Sierra can help him accept it.

Izzy's a riot. I really love her lines and when she said that she just threw Sierra's phone out the window I thought it was so in character.

So Mal thinks Noah and Courtney have to die, huh? It sure seems that way. I wonder what they'll do now that Chef's dead.

-Green
1/22/2015 c52 30Linkonpark100
I was expecting a New 52 reference.
1/3/2015 c51 TheGleeUnicorn
I kinda ship Mal and Sierra now... That's weird..
1/2/2015 c51 23Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Izzy and Mal working together?! Not sure whether to believe if they are the good guys, but either they are or they think they are due to their own twisted sense of morality. It does make sense why Izzy follows Noah around. It would be hilarious to irritate him as well. Still, I was not expecting what I was seeing. Not one bit. Of course, I did spend the last roughly 40 chapters thinking Mal was the big bad of the story, so that could explain my shock.

Izzy's usual Izzy-ness was also nice to read. Hiding the actual bartender in a concealed location and stopping at every floor in the lift? That's our Izzy! As for Zoey, I can understand why she'd be pissed off at Sierra. I fear Sierra and DJ may have reached an impass, but hopefully I'm wrong. So far DJ has been the only good thing to have happened to her since the story began. Keep up the good work.
1/2/2015 c51 2Major Monty the Straw Vulcan
Hell, I don't know! I expected this Blue And Orange Morality from Izzy, but Mal? Now this is getting confusing.
Hopefully The Mountain King can explain what the trumpet is going on.
1/2/2015 c51 40Eternal Nexus Warrior
This is a great series so far! I'm excited to see what happens next
1/2/2015 c51 SargentEpsilon
Way to come through again, Izzy. As for Sierra's call to DJ, it wouldn't be lying if she explained that Izzy claimed to help her with the trouble she's dealing with in return for Sierra staying with Izzy for the night in a location Izzy wants to keep secret. It covers the truth about her current whereabouts without giving away too much life-threatening info.
1/1/2015 c51 30Linkonpark100
1/1/2015 c51 37Applauze
Hmmm.. Izzy and Mal? Don't know if that sounds like a good combination. This will end badly if all goes wrong.

I do pray tell on how a solution can be made but unfortunately, someone is going to pay but I am curious to see where this will go.

Nice Job! I will wait for another update.

-Josh
12/22/2014 c50 57Technical Technicalities
This story got a lot crazier over the course of the few chapters I've missed :P
12/10/2014 c50 2Major Monty the Straw Vulcan
Courtney, there's two things called adoption and artificial insemination. Have you HEARD of them?!
Noah as her Dragon; I would not have guessed.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Sierra gets killed too.
So, I'm going to guess she goes to Mal. I'll probably be proven wrong.
12/7/2014 c24 Guest
Why the hell am I still up? This is the most fascinatingly bizarre thing I have ever seen. It's two in the morning, and I have school in a few hours. And I am reading this and have no intention to stop until I catch up on the story.
12/7/2014 c50 10Heroi Oscura
Who are you going to pick Sierra? Your lover or his father? Tough choice since if Sierra kills Chef then DJ will probably report her to the police and never talk to her again. :O
I wonder what's going happen...
Great chapter!
12/5/2014 c50 Bellz645546
Well, I'll just automatically assume that Sierra would pick DJ over Chef.

I'm not sure how this will end, but I hope that Elijah ends up being raised by someone NOT evil or insane.
12/5/2014 c50 3mks 12 98
Izzy, because she might just be crazier than Noah and Courtney combined! That and she followed Noah around for years! She definitely knows more than she's letting on.
778 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »