for Turns out they're not so famous

12/5/2014 c50 37Applauze
If my guesses are correct, Sierra will turn to either LeShawna, DJ or Izzy. I don't know why but my hunches are telling me so.

Anywho, nice chapter and it was a good idea to kill off Beth. Courtney was so in character with her bring the Queen Bee of the chapter. Yet, killing Chef or DJ? Why not let them two escape or something like that? But, that is just me.

Nice job and I will be looking forward to the next chapter.

-Josh
12/5/2014 c50 Elizabeth Agosta
Chef.
12/5/2014 c50 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
I have quite a lot of guesses and if I were to tell you them this would be a review longer than the average chapter I've written for some of my stories. If I had to pick who's going to die, I'd pick what I'd hope to be the most surprising outcome, which could be EITHER Chef or DJ. I also have to guess what might happen to Courtney and Noah after this.

Wow, Courtney is one evil bitch. At first, I thought Courtney was being some neurotic bitch who'd just let all of her emotions get the better of her. Looks like she's been the evil mastermind all along, with the help of the other evil mastermind who is Noah. That explains why he was "forced" to deliver Gwen's baby. That explains why Noah killed Trent. Fuck it, it explains everything. That is one wham episode you've got there. Well done!

Keep up the good work. Sierra is in some deep shit right now and I can only hope that she could at least crawl her way out of it. Jesus.
12/5/2014 c50 18ScribblesToTheStarsAndBack
Wow, this has gotten intense. I love it! I should have known something was fishy around Courtney.
12/5/2014 c50 SargentEpsilon
Man, that's just brutal. I hope Courtney and Noah get what's coming to them before it's too late.
12/4/2014 c50 46GreenPokeGuy
Well, Beth dead. Good on Noah and Courtney.

Speaking of them, I wonder what's gonna happen? Poor DJ. And I can't believe they're forcing Sierra to kill Chef.

Hmm, who can Sierra turn to...?

-Green
12/4/2014 c50 3415u3148op5u8421570
This chapter, is just... wow.
My mind is blown. I'm shocked to learn that Courtney is behind mostly everything.
At first, I was a bit happy about Beth's death, but now Noah and Courtney are irking me.
I hope Sierra will find a loophole to the situation Courtney has put her in.
This was a great chapter, as always.
11/3/2014 c13 Awkward Aries
I love it the plot twists are amazing!
11/1/2014 c49 2Major Monty the Straw Vulcan
I'm going to say that NOAH gave Beth the pictures since he's an asshole.
Don't care if it'll get himself caught; it was Noah.
As for the new reality show, these people REALLY don't know how to learn lessons, do they?
10/31/2014 c49 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Noah is one sick, sick doctor. He's becoming more sinister with every chapter now. I have a feeling he only murdered Trent just cuz. I wonder how Sierra is going to deal with him, because that man is one damn sociopath. I guess his three ex-wives are better off, even if they have to deal with the burden of raising Noah's kids.

Bridgette and Geoff are clueless about Duncan's death, but there are better ways to make money. Cody and Gwen are definitely morons, especially considering that Gwen and Courtney murdered Duncan. I know they're both strapped for cash, maybe even more so than Geoff and Bridgette, but still. Those guys are morons. I can understand DJ participating, considering that Chef is probably manipulating him. Chef is definitely a narcissist and with the way he's behaving, he probably shouldn't be on a reality show. Especially nowhere near Geoff and Bridgette's children.

Beth is a clingy bitch. I wonder how she's gonna react if she finds out about what happened to "Viper". Do I think Sierra should warn Courtney? Well, Courtney could use some laser-guided karma for the way she's treated Gwen and Harold. And she can fend off Beth. But it would be nce for Beth to get some comeuppance herself. Since she's annoying.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
10/31/2014 c49 SargentEpsilon
Man, this is getting creepy. And why in the world would the others wanna get pulled back into the spotlight? Well, hopefully this whole situation will be dealt with soon.
10/30/2014 c49 2Zero Cain
Finally! A new chapter! The dramas getting intense
10/4/2014 c48 167AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher
Cool...about Gidgette getting married about time.
Anyway Noah murdering Trent in the hospital just whoa...like suspense whoa keep it up.
10/4/2014 c48 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
You know something is going horribly wrong when Mal asks you to drive four hours to meet up with him through an anonymous call. At first, I was worried that Mal was going to force her to do something she could never ever bring herself to. Instead, it was a revelation.

And a revelation it was! Noah, you magnificent bastard! Too bad that nobody could figure out Mal having connections to Trent and actually giving a shit about the people he deals drugs with. It will only be a matter of time before Mal gets his hands on any clue about what has happened to Duncan. Dear God! Sierra is in complete hot water now.

Sierra should definitely warn Noah. Maybe not. How about Courtney instead? Gwen would become too emotional to think rationally (cannot blame her for this, though). I could be wrong, but we'll see. Either way, I look forward to the next chapter.
10/3/2014 c48 ILikeWafflesToo
O_O I did not see that coming, seriously nice twist.
778 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »