for Turns out they're not so famous

10/3/2014 c48 46GreenPokeGuy
Holy crap, this is serious! Noah killed Trent?! How could he? And if Mal's found out how Trent really died, he may be trying to find Duncan too. This doesn't look like it will end well...

At least Geoff and Bridgette are getting married? And they want to be on reality TV again. I wonder if that'll mean anything.

I honestly have no idea what Sierra should do with the info she's obtained. Noah would be jailed for sure if it came out. Same with Duncan, only Courtney, Gwen, Cody and Sierra would be dragged into that too.

-Green
10/3/2014 c48 SargentEpsilon
Dang, that's quite the eye-opener. But as for Mal coming after Sierra, I have my doubts. Gwen and Courtney were the ones who did the deed. They simply roped Sierra, Cody, and Noah into helping them hide it. It seems more likely that Mal would go after the ones really responsible. Also, I hope Sierra reconsiders letting DJ know. The last time she kept secrets from him, it put quite a strain on their relationship.
10/3/2014 c48 2Major Monty the Straw Vulcan
WHAT A FUCKING TWIST!
Mr. "I-Just-Wanna-Put-This-Show-Behind-Me" murdered Trent!
Noah, you Magnificent Bastard! The one thing you didn't plan for was Mal actually caring for a guy he used to sell drugs with!
Wait a minute, nobody would've planned for that!
I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter!
9/28/2014 c1 girl
Yo I hope Noah and Courtney aren't an item cause that's gross I totally dont ship them. They seem like they could be related at times or maybe they are just connected because of past events. I don't see them as a couple ever though, I like GwenxCourtney better even though it would probably never happen :(
9/28/2014 c47 lsplover2004
I love this story and can't wait for the update! Everyone is still connected after all the years and there are so many questions that need to be answered. Dave is weird and Noah is mysterious why does he have a key to Courtney's workplace that's odd.
9/16/2014 c47 2Zero Cain
im loving this so far! plesase update soon!
9/12/2014 c47 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
YES! I'm excited that you brought Izzy into this! She attacking Chef was hilarious! (And Chef did deserve that in a way). Sierra and LeShawna talking abut World Tour was fun to read and it felt like nostalgia. Good to read more of that.

Taking Mal's call was definitely a bad move. I wish Sierra well. I can't say this is going to be pleasant for her. Mal is one crazy person and he needs a lot of help. Still can't get over Trent having played a part in Mal and Duncan's crimes. I guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree in Trent's case. Poor Gwen.

Keep up the good work.
9/12/2014 c47 2Major Monty the Straw Vulcan
Mal's back in town?
WHAT A TWIST!
GOD DAMMIT ORVILLE!
Anyway, to answer your questions:
Dark, unspeakable things.
Maybe.
Probably not.
And I did enjoy it! Thanks!
9/12/2014 c46 16SecretAgent12
Hm...someone's been watching them all very closely? Well if we're to assume it isn't anyone that helped kill Duncan, I'm going to guess it's DJ, Beth, or even Dave. Unless it's someone you haven't revealed yet.
9/12/2014 c47 SargentEpsilon
Crud. And right when I thought things were taking a turn for the better.
8/29/2014 c46 10Leo2flyt
is Sierra suggesting Noco?
8/26/2014 c46 TheGleeUnicorn
I think that dj and sierra are cute, but can you do a little coderra? This story is amazing anyway, i love it! You are a super good writer!
8/24/2014 c13 1outcast-scribbler-x
Why has Beth suddenly gotten so violent? So unlikely... Sierra's mom, seriously? Noah, why you gotta be so ruuuuUUUUdddee.
Trent.. :(
8/24/2014 c12 outcast-scribbler-x
Come on Gwennnnnnn, give Trent some sugar *pout*
8/24/2014 c11 outcast-scribbler-x
Never mind what I said before, Chris is a pig.
LashawnaxDuncan
GwenxHarold
Y U DO DIS?!
and Harold... Y U NO WEAR CONDOM?!
778 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »