FanFiction.Net
for What Blind Eyes See

1/26/2021 c1 6EMR-one7
Really nice one shot. I really like the fact that a blind person being able to see what was going on was incorporated into the story. It’s a sad truth that sometimes we don’t see things that are right in front of us because of our own personal issues. The way that fact was tackled in this story really gives new meaning to saying even a blind person could see something lol. In any case, great story. Just as a side note though, there were a few grammatical errors near the end. I write myself so I know they’re easy to miss. Just thought I’d let you know. Peace.
11/27/2016 c1 9LimJJ
this
is
Awesome!
12/12/2013 c1 27bradw316
should do contrast fic between Sakura and Kushina since they such scary simliar backgrounds.
5/26/2013 c1 14Konoha's Crimson Fox
Sweet oneshot
5/6/2013 c1 Valentina S
I Loved!
Is a perfect fanfiction!
5/5/2013 c1 me
you should me a sequel to this
5/4/2013 c1 25BAM50
Loved it!
5/4/2013 c1 2archangel123
That was an amazing fanfiction. I love how you portray the character cuz in my book it could have been like this too. Great job
5/4/2013 c1 1RealmOfDawn
Wow! This is probably on top 3 of my favourite fanfics! And believe me, I've read quite a few of them. Story is awesome and I didn't find anything negative in this! Truly a great fanfic!
5/4/2013 c1 6Von Kreuz
Nice one-shot.

I think the fight or better the way it was done was okay in my eyes. I mean sasuke was focused on his rival... stupid to forget the last member of the team that was there. But that happens in such situations... You focus on one target and BÄM you got hit by a bus... or Kunoichi with chakra enhanced strength

On one thing you are right... if you look at canon and how often Naruto got hit, even with the super strength (in many episodes he made some distance during that) and he still gets up that shows something. I remember that he also was hit by Tsunade with one of her special punches and somehow took it like Jiraya. But I also have seen Sai that got hit by Sakura... he stayed down. Maybe it could be to Naruto's healing ability that he is able to stand up after a hit.