for Five Times Neal was Sick (and slept on the Burkes' couch)

11/15/2017 c5 10GreyMajesty
Aww. I like the variety of plots and the time frames you played with.
11/18/2013 c5 1Clara Brighet
These were really, really great. Especially that last one. Thanks for writing, I enjoyed reading it!
5/5/2013 c5 Guest
Very good!
5/4/2013 c3 3HighOnAWindyHill
"I'd take him to Cape Verde myself" Haha yes! Love it! 3 Can totally picture Peter saying that. These are so sweet! Really enjoyed the last few:D Excited to read the others! Thanks for sharing these adorable stories33
5/4/2013 c5 CandyCakes
I really loved this story! You did such an awesome job with keeping everyone in character and with coming up with believable scenario for Neal having to stay with the job!
5/4/2013 c4 Gloworm41
Cute, very nice job on these chapters. Love it!
5/4/2013 c1 16alli1
I really liked each one of these-they all seemed to be in character, and showed the close relationship Neal has developed with the Burkes, in spite of a few bumps along the way.
5/4/2013 c5 Guest
loved it.
5/4/2013 c5 peppe1951
another good one from you...can't wait to read more
5/4/2013 c5 3Nerd-Herd-27
These are all so sweet! I love the friendship / familial relationship between Neal, El, and Peter. Also, all of the chapters were very original, not overdone. Fantastic work!
5/4/2013 c4 Peppe1951
that was cute, except for the part where Neal gets a broken arm
5/4/2013 c3 Peppe1951
Salt water...strong salt water...poor Neal, I remember playing in the the Gulf of Mexico waters when young and how your eyes felt...good thing he is with his surrogate family during this time
5/4/2013 c2 peppe1951
feeling better but something worries Peter enough to call Mozzie...good chapter, can't wait to read more
5/4/2013 c1 Peppe1951
I'm glad that Peter apologized and brought Neal home so he cud br treated for his cold symptoms...he really does care fr Neal...good chapter