for Lost

5/6/2013 c1 31HAZMOT
Deep down we all want Ziva to be alright. But Tony knows her better than anyone, that it will be a long time before Ziva is actually ok again. She came to the one person that would not ask stupid questions, or try and coddle her. You have a feeling she wanted to be with someone, somewhere safe and Tony was her choice. If he's he's lost her, it's not yet. Tony is still there for her and she knows it. It's inevitable that there is a calm before the storm. But for right now, Tony is her calm. :D
5/5/2013 c1 ahtlolevad72
Love it. I liked the line as if someone had found her shut down button and pressed it. That was a really clever way of putting it
5/5/2013 c1 kaja
wow, krasne
5/5/2013 c1 151Anonymous033
Hi, I'm here :D

Okay, so ... wow. I don't know if you'd consider this a compliment, Nati, but I feel like you've improved a lot from your first fic. This was ... quite profound, the way you've written it, from the way you've painted the picture of the city to Tony's thoughts about why he'd wanted to keep Ziva from seeking revenge. The story line itself wasn't anything big, but I really like the way you've narrated the story. It was really beautiful.

"Maybe taking a shower, washing the day off." You might think it's a very mundane sentence, but I think it's important :P because one can't literally wash a day off, and this was a metaphor of sorts, and that ... is writing. I'll be the first to admit that I'm horrible at metaphors, but in trying to illustrate my point about how your narration is beautiful, I'm taking this sentence as an example!

"It amazed him sometimes how the rest of the world just seemed to be carrying on, untouched, unshaken. Oblivious." I like the adjectives you put here, too. This slight repetition in the flow of the sentence works so well here!

(By the way, I'm not an English teacher and I actually have no idea what I'm saying, lol, I'm just trying to explain my emotions here.)

"And he couldn't make himself push that hard." This one was just a hit to the feels :P

And their conversation ... it was so simple yet brutally honest, and it revealed everything and nothing at the same time. Tony never told her he was worried about her, and yet it was obvious from the way he simply wanted to see if she needed anything-and Ziva, Ziva was tired and she was sorry, and yet she was there looking for him. Perhaps, hopefully, things aren't all as lost as Tony thinks, because he still knows to worry about her and she depends on him to have her back, still.

"'Yeah,' he sighed heavily, 'I wasn't really all that hungry myself, to be honest.'" Y'know, I don't know if you meant it to be that way, but this really struck a chord in me. I don't think he WAS hungry (or in the mood for cooking, at any rate), but I get the impression that even if he were hungry enough to eat a horse, he still wouldn't have eaten if Ziva wasn't doing the same. I don't know why I think that, but I just feel like there was something ... something in that sentence which suggested he just wanted to *be* with Ziva.

"His imagination was achingly efficient in helping him visualize all the other marks that were no doubt covering the rest of her body." WHY D: *Cries*

"He thought he had caught her, but as it turned out, he could not hold on." Oh, Tony. *Painful*

"And now… now he was terrified that he had lost her for good."

I just want to say that while this is a really beautiful story, I don't like you anymore, haha. Go to the corner while I clean up the mess of feels you left me in! *Points*

Seriously, though, this was really beautiful. Bravo.

-Sophie
5/4/2013 c1 15TrinityFlower of Memories
[Ziva was sitting, right there on the floor, her back leaned against his door. ] HAHA, that's awesome, awwh!
AWWWWWHHH-how could you end it like that? Like-it did kinda get happy but then your last line... :'-( But well-written. It was much needed and still very true. Great job!
5/4/2013 c1 Guest