for Many Lifetimes

1/27/2019 c17 2EmlynMara
How dreadful for her to pulled out of her reality and forced into a new, much less pleasant one, and be the only one who knows different. She must feel so completely isolated.

Good but disturbing story.
8/30/2015 c16 EmlynMara
So basically the timeline they are in will end? But why is it so dreadful that this timeline must cease to exist? Why do things have to revert back to canon timeline?

Compelling story. Similar to Once in a Lifetime, but different.
2/19/2015 c14 10Angelalex242
...odd. Well, let it continue.
2/19/2015 c3 2DragonsArePrettyCool
Waaaaaaaaiiiiiit...What Is Anakin doing here?! Didn't he DIE!?
1/22/2015 c13 10Angelalex242
Poor old Anakin. Better dead then Sith, though, even if Luke can redeem him.
12/9/2014 c12 Lady of Imladris
I admit, the first time I started this I wasn't impressed enough to continue, but yesterday I gave it another try and spent most of the story eagerly reading. It's a good mystery and rather unique twist on the whole AU concept. I am eagerly anticipating the rest of this story.
10/18/2014 c11 Guest
Okay, that was creepy. A Leia died. :( I'm sad. What's going on now? Did the other Leia do something that's causing all of this?
9/28/2014 c10 Guest
Didn't really like this chapter, I was so confused...
4/30/2014 c8 Lady of Imladris
This is a well written and intriguing fic, and I look forward to its continuation.
4/29/2014 c8 Guest
The story is a little confusing at times, nevertheless, I am enjoying it.
4/29/2014 c1 1BladedBlossom
I like the prose. There is a lot going on; sometimes with characters I don't recognize. However, whenever you switch POVs, the characters are distinct. It's a little confusing because of all these short cut scenes, which don't always feel connected. But it's an interesting beginning.

Loved Han and Luke's reaction to Hoth and their desire to murder whoever made it their headquarters. LOL
2/17/2014 c7 Guest
I love the idea of this story, and I can't wait to see how it plays out. Please continue updating. I really want to find out how it ends.
12/27/2013 c6 Bradley Cude
Anakin just can't seem to catch a break.
10/23/2013 c4 3froovygirl
I just caught up and oh, the intrigue. I cheated and read one of the other poster's comments regarding an AU and got even more geeked about this story. There are so many subplots that are interesting, as well as the whole "why is Ani sick?" main plot: Leia feeling inferior to Amariah, Leia/Han and Ani/Padme (more please?). Of course, I'm dying to know how Obi-Wan is going to help Anakin through this, as well.

Sorry it took me so long to comment, but you have a great start to this. I hope you keep writing!
10/14/2013 c4 Bradley Cude
Anakin's collapses are likely due to the fact that his counterpart in the original timeline flew the fighter he found to Mustafar. Said counterpart also lost his left arm and both legs on Mustafar, and suffered lung damage. Basically, Lifetimes Anakin is feeling the pain of the original Anakin.

Good God, you are GOOD.