for Yours Forever

9/10 c14 6Tempe4Booth
Could you please for sanity sake Update
1/3 c14 Willow Wang
I don't know how to say,but this Mary does make me sick a little
4/5/2020 c14 Guest
This is such a good story and so well written. I’m very excited about the possibility of an update. Please?
4/3/2020 c14 Deltic
Very interesting plot and well written. Please do keep up the good work!
4/3/2020 c14 29The Muse of Apollo
I'm glad to see this updated! This is so angsty, I love it. Thanks for sharing
3/31/2020 c14 Guest
Wow! What a wonderful surprise. Thank you.
3/31/2020 c14 Guest
Oh my stars! So excited about the possibility of an update to this story. Please say you’ll see it through to completion. It’s much too good to leave unfinished
3/30/2020 c14 DAGUEST
Does this mean you’re back? One can only hope. With this social distancing I’ve had time to reread this fabulous story. (A few more times and I’ll have it memorized!) Some speculations have come to mind and my instinct was to post them here but after thinking about it, it may be wise to keep secret. Looking forward to what you have planned for these three. Whether my guesses are right or not, I’m sure it’ll be amazing.
3/30/2020 c14 Stephanie
Thank you , you are back: I lok forward to new Mary Matthew stories
9/26/2019 c13 ClaireR89
Haven’t read this all but how is Matthew still in school in 1912-1913?
9/26/2019 c15 ClaireR89
Update!
5/13/2019 c15 AmeriGirlTN
It’s hard to believe that it has been over a year since we had the hope of a continuation. Just wanted to say, I’ve read it again and loved as much this time as the other three times that I’ve read this fabulous story. So, if you have the time, an update would be so very welcomed.
3/24/2019 c15 Cristine
Yes dear god, please update this. It’s such a sweet and touching story unlike many that I’ve read here. I love their dynamic, and the story behind these characters. It’s such a shame that you haven’t been inspired to write, as you’re obviously so wonderful and talented. This story has captured my heart, and I’d greatly appreciate updates if you have it in you!
3/2/2019 c15 1hydratewater
Please I need to know how it all pans out, I know it's been a while but I've just found this and I love it. You're very talented and I shall most definitely read anything else you write.
1/1/2019 c15 Elle
Just read this in one sitting because I loved it so much! It is such an interesting AU and well written. I’d love to see an update or even just a summary of what you’d planned for it if you ever find the time.
319 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »