for Yours Forever

5/4/2013 c1 8trinadeckers
Hallelujah! Good. you know all of my positive thoughts already. PROUD and I do mean PROUD of you for posting this.
5/4/2013 c1 Joystar
It's MARVELOUS! Thank You so very much. You make our Downton Friends live and breathe. What I'm trying to say, is that I can hear their voices. That's not easy, and when a writer can convey it, it's really something.
Thank You again. I'll look forward to the next chapter.
5/4/2013 c1 notactiveaccount12
Awwww! What a sweet story! I really enjoyed this one :)

Whilst I think I will miss seeing Edith and Sybil, I love that you've added Henry in as the older brother because that removes the fact of Matthew becoming heir and thus it will put a whole new spin on the relationship between Matthew and Mary. Especially because you've closed the age gap too, with him only being a year older than Mary. There seems to be an added closeness with that element being introduced, I can't wait to see how these new aspects will alter and effect the story :)

I think it's sooooo sweet that Matthew has noticed things about Mary straight away- absolutely adorable.

You've done a fabulous job with the attention to detail and the descriptions and thus far it seems like you've hit the nail on the head with each of the characters. I do hope you continue with this one and like I mentioned before with certain factors removed it will be really interesting to see where the drama comes up with this one :)
5/4/2013 c1 5cowherderess
Ooh this looks intriguing! It's quite a big change for there to be no Edith or Sybil, but I do like Henry (from what little there's been so far) and this version of Mary and the dynamic between them, and now Matthew. Please do continue! :)
319 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22