for Yours Forever

2/5/2018 c1 Serenity0818
This is a beautiful story, I would like to know what will happen to Mary and Matthew's relationship and how will Henry fix M/M and his relationship with his sister. It's a shame you stopped updating it.
7/21/2017 c14 Guest
Do you intend to update?
6/2/2017 c14 Sugie
I've just discovered this story; incredible work, really beautifully done. My heart just breaks for Mary and the amount of pain she's in, and now to make matters worse she feels as if she has no one she can trust! He shouldn't have done it, but I'm sympathetic to Henry's motivations. It's been almost a year, he's worried for his sister and has less mastery over his emotions; he's much less mature than Mary in some ways. Truthfully I'm not sure if Mary would ever have been ready to voluntarily tell Matthew. And now we know why... so disappointed in his reaction! I know he's shocked and hurt, and he's still very young, but I hope Matthew quickly comes to realize that it is NOT about him. Mary needs support and unconditional love, not to be abandoned by the one she loves most. I know it's been years now but PLEASE continue! I can weather all the angst and heartache along the way now that you've said it'll all come right in the end. Thank you for this wonderful story!
3/28/2017 c14 Guest
Please continue the story .. You can't just leave it here when they broke up and go to a war . And I think Matthew is a bit unreasonable , I know he is hurt but how could him knowing what happened with Mary and still leave her because she didn't tell him , Kemal raped her and he still left her ?
1/19/2017 c14 stacey caitlin
What a beautiful story! I just discovered this, and had the greatest pleasure of reading all 14 chapters. I just couldn't put this down. You are an incredibly talented writer, and you have captured the essence of Matthew and Mary, even in their childhood. I especially enjoyed reading about their earlier years. Brilliantly done. And Henry was such an awesome character. I love the dynamic between the three. You have created another important relationship here, that between Mary and her brother, and you made it fit so seamlessly. I cannot say this enough, your writing is impeccable. You brought my favorite couple to life in the best way. Thank you for sharing this with us. I am so grateful. I would also be grateful if you can find the time and energy to resume this story. But do it on your own terms. Only if you are able to rekindle the passion in continuing this story the same way that you did years ago. I am just glad I have 14 chapters to enjoy reading and re-reading. Anything more would be a bonus!
10/25/2016 c14 Guest
Oh my, what an amazing story! The angst is killing me. I love your character Henry, and how you've changed canon to fit him so well in your narrative, while still using the main events of S1. And Mary/Matthew are at the same time both amazing and so frustrating! I loved the building up of their relationship, and I hope they'll find their way back to each other (they still have a lot to resolve before though!). Thanks for writing and sharing!
1/5/2016 c14 Kirsty
This story is fantastic! I know that you haven't updated it in a long time but if you did, so many people would be delighted (including me)
2/15/2015 c14 Guest
I when you have the time, an update to this beautifully written story would be so lovely. Please?
10/26/2014 c14 Guest
A continuation of this fabulous story would be so lovely. Pretty please?
6/23/2014 c14 Klarinette49
I just read this whole story this week-end and I'm dying to know what comes next. I know you haven't updated it in a while, but I'm still hoping :) It's a wonderful story!
6/9/2014 c14 lovepurplemustaches
I just reread this whole story and completely fell back in love with it! I realize it's been a long time since you updated, but I'm holding out hope for a new chapter!
6/9/2014 c14 11EJ96
Please continue this fic :)
3/6/2014 c14 AmeriGirlTN
This is such a wonderful story. It'd be so great to have it completed. Thanks
11/30/2013 c14 AmeriGirlTN
Please give us an update on this wonderful M/M fanfic. Thanks!
11/28/2013 c14 notactiveaccount12
I can't believe I never reviewed this chapter! (long time no chat by the way- I hope you're well! :) ).

I absolutely LOVE this story and I have to say I think it is one of my absolute favourites. You are such a brilliant writer and this chapter is no exception to that- it was fantastic!

This chapter is filled with so much tension, sadness, heartbreak, pain, angst...the list could go on and on but I loved it. Because it keeps us waiting and wanting to know more. You've developed the relationship between Mary and Matthew in a different way to what we knew it to be but you're so spot on with how in character they both are. And you know how much I adore the relationship you've created between Henry and Mary!

I cannot wait to read the next chapter :) xx
319 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »