for Sword of Kings

2/17 c1 1MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs
Campione Magic Resistance only applies to EXTERNAL magic. Internal like Reinforcement would work 100% on himself since he is applying it internally.

That was the whole premise behind why Godou has to kiss his ladies so much in show. His Blade Authority works off of Knowledge of Divinity and Legends and by kissing him they bypass the External Magic Resistance to give him said knowledge about his enemies..
6/25/2016 c1 Rangle
And he's still waiting for Saber forever and ever in eternity~ Heh, I hope you'll come back to writing fanfic again in the future.
9/10/2015 c1 2ZE Bri-0n
This is starting off rather well. Though the fact that all of Shirou's Authorities revolve around Kingship is weird. Perhaps one of Melqet's Authorities that revolve around "Necessary Evil"( which is an essential part of Shirou's ideal) - in his case, drowning the land with storms so that plants may grow- perhaps would have been better suited to him... Also, gods( more accurately called Divine Spirits) in the Nasuverse's powers are called Authority too, the "power to preform miracles simply because one has the right to".
2/24/2015 c1 EternityDragon2610
A few hiccups in spelling but i've seen way worse in the past. My only suggestions would be to get a beta/editor or if you already have one tell them to be a bit more thorough And also update some time soon please :D
12/4/2014 c1 7Tracer28
Great story! looking forward to more!
3/15/2014 c1 invinoveri
Cool start.
1/31/2014 c1 lazyguy90
Interesting stuff.

Keep at it.
9/22/2013 c1 11Skelo
Nice but you do realise that unlimited blade works give you the skill of their previous owners right? Owning the real weapons just means that he can get their skills without the weapon becoming down one rank.
5/29/2013 c1 Kroz Phantomville
Good chapter. Don't worry about over powering Shirou. Also his strength and speed as a Campione should be far greater than his reinforcement.
5/13/2013 c1 1semaxx3
I dont know why you limited his reinforcement, after all increased resistance means that he is more resistant to magic of others, it makes no sense about him being unable to use his own magic on himself.
5/10/2013 c1 battleking
Now this has a lot of potential! Good authorities and I love how you dealt with the king of gods! The fights need a little more detail though, it felt a bit rushed to me. Good job overall
5/7/2013 c1 Nalsala
way better waiting for the update
5/6/2013 c1 2Heaven Canceler
There is so much wrong with this, I cannot even begin. Avalon doesn't work as a shield without Saber and one cannot fight while using it, only stand there and tank any attacks and the God of Christianity in the Nasuverse is the actual god (at least as far as I know, though in that Details are vague) and a being that doesn't care about humans and as such, would never have a child with them or send anyone down. (so unless there is a divine Spirit Yaweh, there is no Jesus in the Nasuverse.) Other things are also strange, maybe you should try reading a bit on Canon, otherwise, write in the beginning that this is an AU that doesn't follow Canon laws of Magic/magecraft.
5/5/2013 c1 2ranma hibiki
all that, cursed with immortality, to be a good and alone at the top even with so many servants..and he still searches for his Saber
touching
please tell me you are going to update!
5/5/2013 c1 Kinunatzs The Eternal
you know that a campione's magic resistance has no effect to shirou's reinforcement as-long as the Campione is the one doing the magic inside his body the magic resistance of the Campione has no effect on the magic btw this fic felt a bit rushed anyway nice fic update more pls
27 Page 1 2 Next »