FanFiction.Net
for Kitsune Of The Elemental Nations

12/14/2014 c2 2agitofang666
mmm i like fem kiba and fem sasuke (hate it when they are male) also i woulndnt mind if it was a fem orochimaru (hate it when male also) raping me with her pussy punding my dick so yeah as for the story good work
11/12/2014 c2 keyshawn9811
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
10/30/2014 c2 Rebmul
bravo all of your fics are prety good
5/20/2014 c2 uscias
Please update soon.
5/2/2014 c2 Domonic
just gonna go ahead and say; that's some funny ass shit right there.

10/10 for making me laugh so hard that i was actually was rofling.
3/7/2014 c2 Romeo
I'm 14 y/old this one was funny I amost fell at the chiar luarhing my ass off. :')
3/7/2014 c1 Romeo
supert history
12/26/2013 c2 reaperpandi
pls update
12/10/2013 c2 StrongGuy159
Awesome 2 chapters continue please.
12/7/2013 c2 redmatrix
just update pls so funny .
11/17/2013 c2 Stranger Glass
Hey, not a bad job on the story so far. Though, that is not all I wanted to talk about. I have a story idea for you. It's a crossover story, the elements are Naruto , Kingdom Hearts, Spectrobes, and what ever else you want to add. In the story, Naruto's World is attacked by the Heartless and Krawl,were he unlocks the keyblade. His world is then sucked up into darkness, he then wakes up in Traverse Town by Pluto next to a browned haired girl(female Sora), while in front of him is a golden prizmod with three silver energy lines, follows the entire Kingdom Hearts story line, but with a few added extras. The will be a NarutoxHarem paring, the already in are Riku(female Riku from Kingdom Hearts), Sora(female Sora from Kingdom Hearts), Kairi, Hinata, the other six Princess of Heart, Kushina, Ariel, Mulan, Sally, Jeena, and any other females, or genderbended male, you want. Goodbye, and good luck your going to need it.
10/14/2013 c2 shadow7002
god you have to write more this is so funny and cool cant wait to read more
10/9/2013 c2 8Nyx Eryn
Veeeery entertaining. And funny.
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »