for New Verse for The Road

8/12/2014 c1 2RareSnover
This is so good! I love the way you added description to the verse, and the foreshadowing you put in the eight lines is positively stunning. This is really good.
11/6/2003 c1 3mandude
wonderful, but you should have SO made it longer. it's an absolutely wonderful poem! if you haven't entered any contests, think about doing so.
1/7/2003 c1 2Slacker Queen
This is a great poem Ariane! Not only does is apply to TLOTR world but it also applies to the real world as well. YOu did a great job!

LaterZ!
8/31/2002 c1 Frodo3791
I like this alot! It works perfectly with the Old Walking Song. Keep it up
8/31/2002 c1 44iwomans-sister
I must admit Ariane, you are truly one of the best poet's I have ever read. I still have your Sept 11th poem lying around my inbox, and I've read your stuff and poetry.com... You have a wonderful gift.
8/27/2002 c1 3Shawnisgoingnowhere61
That's cool... I think that could fit into the book too... Well yeah

~ShawnlovesLotR
8/25/2002 c1 Euterpe1
awesome poem, haven't read "The Road" yet, but hearing this verse makes me definitely wanna read it, heh, anyways, awesome job

-Jessie
8/25/2002 c1 Lady Une10
This is a great poem! It is so captivating and produces a lot of images. You should do this kind of thing more often. I haven't heard of the peom the Road but i'm sure this would make a great ending no matter what the type of poem. It even feels like it could be a poem of its own; its that good!
8/23/2002 c1 Treylaneth
Its BEEEUTIFUL!

You got Tolkein's style down very well. It's a great continuation of the poem.

=)
8/21/2002 c1 50Disgruntled Peony
Very lovely! :) Definitely has that Tolkein-ish feel. I love your poetry, it has a whimsical, melodic feel to it that a lot of writers have a hard time capturing.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service