for The Knight of Death: The Bane From Within

7/21/2014 c3 tinkertat15
I loved it and I can't wait until the next one comes out.
7/21/2014 c2 tinkertat15
I think this chapter was great I had a really good time reading I think you could of just added a little more but I still think it was AWSOME.
5/31/2013 c3 habdreas323
nice) i like how you introduced silver ) and also how you wrote his personality ) good luck with your semester
5/30/2013 c3 6Abomination009
I love you even more! So far, I like how introduce my babies(OCs). I hope they don't cause you any harm, including Cyleón, my little trouble maker. Great job.
5/14/2013 c2 Abomination009
Thank you for using my OCs. I'm actually quiet pleased! - Are you going to put them traveling together or this is their one time meet? I wouldn't mind if them travel together. I would like it if you could let them travel together. Oh and remember they always have a furry friend hidden within their clothes so make an surprise introduction for Meek and Skit, please? I was thinking on putting a dwarf with Beineón but it didn't seem to work out so I did the most obvious choice. The dwarves that I made up either too stubborn for their own good or to superstitious which always piss me off. Even though it worked for Drizzt. Again, thank you for using my OCs! I Love the story so far.
5/6/2013 c1 dark neko
Name Lya kiyrin. Nickname crazy drow gender male race drow age 60 appearance waist linkth whight hair red eyes small for a male drow white spider tattoo on his chest background he had 5 sisters grow up the oldest his mother wanted him to be a wizard but he turned out to be a fighter his mother sent him to get some posin herbs for her when he came back his house had been attacked all of his family was dead after that he left the city and went into the underdark he came to the surface after a few years personality quite often obays females even if there not female drow got it from growing up with 5 sisters when mad its best to run away from him dosint lose his temper very much for a drow also he like the surface elves because he thinks of them as family but will kill them in self defense strengths a good fighter made it in first place for 4 years at and academy. Weaknesses fighting other drow being in small cramped spaces deep water dosint know how to swim class fighter weapons two long swords
Alignment neutral good