for Roses

10/31/2015 c3 Toast
Aww, tooo bad you didn't update it. I know I'm 2 years late, but they're so cute! Oh gawd. I can't even...*heavy breathing* All the feels. Feels. ;-;
8/28/2013 c3 13harvestangel99
So cute! I love this story!
8/20/2013 c3 2naggyaggy1
I've always liked this couple for some odd reason... not sure why. Oh wait, I think I remember, it's because they're totally adorable together. Keep writing your story, it is entertaining! In chapter 3, though, there were a lot of errors with the "quotes", maybe because you were on a plane...?
8/19/2013 c3 175sheaflower98
Bwaaagh! Cooooool and cuuuuute and AWESOME!
6/6/2013 c2 8Fantasy Taken
I love this story! I'm not gay or lesbian but I still like this story! Update soon!
5/19/2013 c2 Pnthr2Lazy2Login
Panther's too lazy to log in.

What are they all talking about? Foreshadowing, more like a striptease of writing... IT'S SO INTENSE! /cries/

MOAR!
5/17/2013 c2 175sheaflower98
D-did you just... Just put in... Hi-hints of...

*GLOMP!* MAH HEEERO!
5/16/2013 c1 10floridapanther28
I'M GETTING REALLY MAD WHERE'S THE SECOND CHAPTER IT ISN'T SHOWING UP IS MY SCREEN BROKEN OR SOMETHING
5/6/2013 c1 Fantasy Dreamer4
Fanfiction wont let me log in... :/ Great job!
5/6/2013 c1 11harvestmoonlovee
I liked it - Please post more chapters after this! You could always do backstory or something if that bothers you ;)

This was cute, a bit short, but it definitely holds its own! I loved the kiss! adored it! I've read and written my fair share of Cam x Ash fics, but I haven't read one like this! I don't know.. It was different and I liked it.

Your details and descriptions were all really good! Your grammar was well done as well as the characters being IC! :D

Keep writing!