for The Seduction of Harry Potter

11/15/2020 c33 autumngold
Thank you for your excellent new chapter! I'm glad that Harry and Lucius' outing went so well. Hopefully it will be the first of many. Marvelous update!
11/15/2020 c33 LeightonWD
Congratulations on the promotion and great job on this chapter.
11/8/2020 c33 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
9/29/2020 c32 Claire
super!
8/29/2020 c32 Guest
I quite like this chapter. Nice to see a bit of Ron and to know that he is being more sensible than Ginny about all this, and genuinely trying to sort himself out. And I like that he's automatically on Harry's side about the restraining order, he knows Harry.
8/28/2020 c32 Trixia Oliver
Simplesmente fantástico! Não vejo a hora do Lucius conseguir fazer o Harry dar mais atenção para ele. Ron finalmente caindo na real, Ginny sofrendo... (não gosto dela, então... PARABÉNS!) Isso totalmente me pareceu algo que ela seria capaz de fazer kkk
8/24/2020 c32 1Arya Morgana
Deus abençoe para que sua Musa nunca te deixe e suas histórias sempre sejam empolgantes, divertidas e maravilhosas.
8/23/2020 c31 Guest
Por favor continue postando eu amooo essa historia, nao vejo a hora de mais capitulos
8/13/2020 c31 Guest
Por favor adoro essa historia continueee
Estou morrendo de tanto esperar !
8/9/2020 c32 LeightonWD
An amazing story so far i just started reading and couldn't put it down. I hope you are keeping safe, and thank you for struggling on.
8/5/2020 c32 mizzrazz72
Now, they all know that Ginny is crazy.
8/5/2020 c32 autumngold
Thank you so much for the wonderful new chapter of this fabulous story! It's good that Ron, at least, is willing to grow up and think responsibly about his future. Now, hopefully, the mind healer will be able to do something about Ginny and her problems. Thank goodness Harry got the magical restraining order, otherwise she would never leave him be. Outstanding update!
8/5/2020 c32 20JBubbles
I love how Ron got his chance to show up in this update. And seriously how the Weasleys aaare trying to deal with Ginny.
8/5/2020 c32 Yelling Cupcake
I loved this story!
8/5/2020 c32 Shinmei33
Great Chapter >_<
I hope Ron will find happiness in your Story even if it is without Harry and Hermoine.
364 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »