for The Ghost of P-body (CREEPYPASTA)

10/19/2020 c1 penis
kys
2/20/2018 c1 1NelsonTheTrainer
manfndhegdrgdhrhrgdhdfdtvfdjfrhfrgf OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED. I AM NOW TERRIFIED OF PORTAL TWO CO OP THANKS FR THE CREEPYPASTA.
6/29/2016 c1 Wheatley
Okay... I have nothing better to do than search the Web now that I'm in space, so that is good.
Sounds like something GLaDOS might do.
12/10/2014 c1 2Sirina Lokaria
Thx, I didn't want to sleep anyway...
Wait a minute.
OLY SHIT I CANT PLAY PORTAL 2 ANYMORE!
That's it.
8/10/2014 c1 pee bodee
really good i tip my core to u
7/23/2014 c1 B
AAAAAAAAAAAH
7/23/2014 c1 Zoe
Nice ... Could use a phew freakishly attacks to the screen though like P-body Smashing The Screen With The Leg Then The Cracks On The Screen Healing?
5/26/2014 c1 AcornTheYouTuber
Not bad. Keep on writing. You'll get better as you go.
5/25/2014 c1 Atlas
nice!
11/8/2013 c1 amber.mae.14
My god...that's just...omg...now im scared to play co-op...I play on xbox but still I think that's really creepy. I always play as P-Body too...god damn that's creepy. It might be a weird like virus or something but honestly I like to believe its true and some how P-Body is real and all of Aperture is real and P-body was getting back at you for killing her...
But anyway I liked it and I hope your computers alright. I also want to see what happens if you try playing portal once more, write another story about it and ill be sure to read it (:
5/18/2013 c1 Ivan
Could you make drawing of ghost P-Body?
5/8/2013 c1 Erinunu
Did this really happen to you!? because holy fuck that is creepy.
5/7/2013 c1 81757a9435
:O THIS IS PURE AMAZEMENT.
I've never actually seen a creepy pasta about Portal, so I thought this was interesting.