for Twin Chronicles

9/20/2013 c6 2duked
A good chapter.
I like powerful oc and the changes they can make.
Please update soon.
9/11/2013 c6 6Sigmatic
I hate seeing Lelouch being so much so in the dark, seeing as the actual series revolved around him keeping secrets though I think you're quite well when it comes your characters, I cannot wait to see what is to come.
9/11/2013 c6 12The German City
Great story as always, keep up the good work! I would like an accurate picture of Leabella though. (You spelled Schneizel wrong)
8/4/2013 c3 Welp3
Aww isn't that cute that somehow 2 teenagers have the ability to hold off a fully grown man like Jeremiah...wait no its not cute. ITS FUCKING STUPID! This whole thing is FUCKING STUPID! About the only thing that isn't is that hey Lelouch figured it out. But wait...she has their same last name? WHAT THE FUCKING BULLSHIT IS GOING ON HERE!?

You know after probably reading these and most likely you'll delete them I'd just like to note that while so much of this is FUCKING STUPID! It is well written...at least mechanically. However there is waaaaaaaaay too much bullshit for me to stomach so I'm done. You won't have to worry about getting yelled at for the stupidity of this plot and all the bullshit after this post.
8/4/2013 c2 welp2
AND I WAS FRIGGING RIGHT! SOMEHOW MAGICALLY SHE DISCOVERS LELOUCH RIGHT AWAY AND HE DOESN'T FIGURE HER IDENTITY OUT! MAGICAL BULLSHIT POWERS ACTIVATE! Oh and shes working with Belarus...WHICH GET THIS EVERYONE? DOESN'T EXIST! The EU in Code Geass is built out from Napoleon's conquest and success which drove the Brits into exile to America after the revolution failed. Thus there was never any chance of Belarus forming a national identity or even becoming a nation due to no communist overthrow of Tsarist Russia! The EU has stood unchanging on the European continent for over 180 years at this point. By now their people are content with being German, French, Swedish second and EUROPEAN first.
8/4/2013 c1 welp
Yet another stupidly written story that ignores the reality of Lelouch having an older sibling(TWIN EVEN) from his biological mother and another code bearer. Really people? Are you so stupid to not understand how the effects of 3 Code Bearers effects the CGuniverse? Apparently not. Let me put it this way you stupid stupid people. It destroys everything. Namely because with CC and VV around that code bearer is going to have to pick a side and of those sides one of them is going to be an evil asshole and the other an apathetic witch who only really cares about a few people. Lets not even go into how fucking stupid it is for Lelouch's sister to have a geass. Let me guess she somehow has the magical ability to know all of Lelouch's plans and strategy's because she knew him while he was a kid? I'm guessing that you don't even understand the basics and you'll just go "And thus Leabella quickly understood the magical farts of Zero and realized that Zero was her brother. Thus by doing so she and he teamed up and they took down Britannia forever and peace reigned forevermore". *sigh* Stupid stupid people.
8/3/2013 c5 Cookielova
meh, cbf logging in. I'm just that lazy ya'll. Anyways, great chapter after a long and patient wait. Come to think of it, my oc of one of my fic ideas called Secrets, is a lot like Leabella. She too kept her identity away from Lelou but told Nunnally. And she went to Ashford of course. :3. Keep up the good work and i will wait for the next update in anticipation.
7/8/2013 c4 a dude
ohh so is this a suzu-bella story? me likie ;D
6/15/2013 c2 Dp11
so is it a Leabella x lelouch? kinda hoping lol and to see lelouch too.
6/14/2013 c4 9Cookielova
"Hip hip hooray!"-Llyod Asplund
Yes indeed, hip hip hooray. An excellent chapter that readers have been waiting for, I'm sure:) keep up the good work!
-Cookielova
6/14/2013 c4 7tireswithspares
IT's a great story, and really interesting, but I'm confused, does Leabella have black hair or blonde hair? It's been confusing me all day.
6/13/2013 c3 9Cookielova
I really like the idea for this story! There's so much depth into leabella's past life. And lelouch actually not outsmarting her was funny, but we all know lelouch is the smartest, right? That's why we love code geass. Well, at least on of the reasons why...:3
Please continue writing tho interesting story. I commend you for your work so far and will be content with the next update.
Until then,
-Cookielova
6/12/2013 c3 6Sigmatic
Loving the series so far, though I hate seeing Lelouch fall behind.
6/11/2013 c3 2Phantom Dark-Knight
is this gonna be Leabella x lelouch? or lelouch x mini harem? (C.C., kallen, shirley, milly, and Leabella)
5/11/2013 c1 shiva1
This seems like an interesting story. Wonder how this will affect lelouch's rebellion and what he will think of his sister when she becomes viceroy,
I like her geass power, it seems interesting.
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5