for Divinity's End

1/11/2020 c3 knightni
Bro dont let this story die
1/14/2019 c3 Harbinger
Where is Chapter 4? This is an awesome fic, plz dont die
9/10/2015 c1 3Inbred martian
Dude come on plz update I love this story. Maybe he outfits his squad with a mix of UNSC and republic weapons. It would make them stand out as a force to be reckoned with. And could become a new black ops squad.
2/25/2015 c3 Guest
when is the next chapter going to be up
8/17/2014 c3 Carlthompson
when is the next chapter coming out
6/3/2014 c2 The General
I was reading the spirit of fire
2/16/2014 c3 Guest
Continue
2/4/2014 c2 9Didd23
i read the original spirit of fire: first contact and i was not happy when i heard the author putting it up for adoption
1/28/2014 c3 A
MORE DAMN IT!
1/9/2014 c3 EffervescentNova
I liked your other story, but this is intriguing as well. Following.

Why did you only have one ODST survive? It seems an unusually overt gambit for Sidious to reveal his position.
1/6/2014 c3 5FORD B
Good start!
9/28/2013 c3 WOLF
Another suggestion for the ODSCT idea for you. How about not only are ODSCTs trained on Kamink as clone cadets but chosen from multiple clone legions, battalions, and/or units so no ODSCT is inexperienced, or just chosen from clone legions, battalions, and/or units so they could be similar to the HALO ODSTs. Your choice to use this idea or not. For suggestions on known clones to be a possible ODSCT in my opinion are Hardcase, Waxer, Boil, Jesse perhaps, and perhaps Fives. Your choice to use them (either all, some, or one) or not friend but I hope Hardcase is chosen if you use this idea, but if not I'm ok with it.
8/6/2013 c1 Halofan1054
Nice story looking forward to it
8/1/2013 c3 halofan1054
Nice story.
Looking forward to it.
7/22/2013 c3 wolves567
Nice hope you get the next chapter soon
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »