FanFiction.Net
for B-e-a-utiful

5/30/2013 c1 awesome girl
make this a story! its great!
5/29/2013 c1 catspats31
The story is great, but since it has the copied lyrics of Megan Nicole's "B-e-a-utiful" from MetroLyrics, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone at random reports this story for rule violation.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
5/11/2013 c1 4Wansapanataym
I love this song! I practically screamed when I saw the title. Good job _
5/8/2013 c1 37bandnerdgirl
Very nice! :D
5/8/2013 c1 83LoveShipper
I am with Mikayla; I want true love in my life too. Hopefully she will get it soon and with Brady
5/8/2013 c1 12Den Blue
Considering this was your first songfic, I have to say it was amazing! Good job :)