for What If?

5/28/2013 c4 Guest
Ahhh! You just left the cliffy there! It was really good. I'd like merlin to be really mad at arthur
5/28/2013 c4 11MamzelleHermy
Ah, this is a very interesting idea ! I loved it ! I can't wait for the second part !
5/27/2013 c4 8Ant-Carrying-A-Rubber-Tree
Could you do "What if Kilgarrah never told Merlin that Mordred was destined to kill Arthur?" :)
5/27/2013 c4 12xox-hatmadder24
Thanks for taking the idea. Espeacially, the bit with Freya XD. Ace Chapter! Ace XD
5/18/2013 c3 20TundrainAfrica
That was just cute ! Ill miss the servant merlin though... Anyway please update soon!
5/18/2013 c3 12xox-hatmadder24
Thanks for the Freylin bit XD Ace!
5/10/2013 c2 xox-hatmadder24
Cool chap :P could you try and do a Freylin fic? And please remember my other idea in my (other) review! XD Ace P.S if you forgot it, PM me :)
5/10/2013 c2 natcel
thankyou so much, i feel very honered, and it was bloomin brilliant.
5/10/2013 c2 20TundrainAfrica
That was too fast _ darn I wish there was more fluff!
5/9/2013 c1 12xox-hatmadder24
Love it XD *Scrolling down* Following, Favorite and added to my community. I know it's quick but I'm sure this'll be great. Could you do one were Merlin was taken to the Dark Tower instead of Gwen (I've always wondered who and what he'd see) or If Arthur found Merlin with Finna before they were attacked? Thanks and a great chap Alice XD Ace
5/9/2013 c1 natcel
love it nice idea, i would love if you wrote about arthur discovering merlin at the top of the tower "kindness of strangers" instead of being recued by the dragon, love caring arthur, looking forward to more.
5/9/2013 c1 20TundrainAfrica
I'm willing to beta but it was pretty good already so I don't have much to say _ anyway I'd rather have you continue this story than have you make a bunch of what if one shots!

Update soon!