for My Everything

7/11/2013 c12 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
Oh Gosh! Brandr was sooo sweet when he told Gabby he was going to be the last man in her life. *.* I thought I'd faint.
7/1/2013 c11 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
Wow! That was quite a surprise. Cute little Daniel... :) What's going on with the awakened Gods? And Brandr is one nice berserker:)
6/19/2013 c10 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
Poor Gabby, I wish she could be saved somehow. But Gwen's attitude towards Spencer's child was amazing, many women would've started shouting and having a row because of it. That was really nice of her.
6/12/2013 c9 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
WOW! That was completely unexpected! And Alend hmm... I don't know it's too fast. Does he have any 'bad' motivation? Did he have something to do with a human woman maybe? :)
6/11/2013 c8 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
But if he exorcises him he'd die, wouldn't he?
5/27/2013 c6 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
I can't wait to see Kristoff's face when he sees Janice! And we're getting closer to the babies. :))
5/20/2013 c5 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
Uhhuh! Morgan bloke's just appeared! :D Wow, I didn't expect that long lost sister line. :)
5/14/2013 c4 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
:D That was a cute chapter! :D Honestly I'm not really into the Next Gen. category but I want to see their babies. :D
5/12/2013 c3 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
That was great! I hope you'll update soon. Poor Gwen... and no babies in sight for her yet :( I've been thinking about vampires having more than one Bride. But then I came to the conclusion that they have to have only one like the Lykae beacuse spending eternity with one person could be very boring, so they need to have that unique and special bond. What do you think about that? :)
5/9/2013 c1 Laura Lestrange-Malfoy
*.* You mentioned me! :D Thanks! :D I hope you'll update soon. At the end though, Spencer's mom is the bride of Kristoff? And she's not Furie, right? I can't wait for more :)