for Hebrew Class

4/12/2015 c1 123NotExistendAnymore123
Hey ;)

I love Hebrew and I love Tiva, so the storyline of your oneshot was just perfect. And I really appreciate reading it. It’s just so funny with Tony trying to speak Hebrew.

I’m learning Hebrew since a little while now, and the things I learned so far are surprisingly very simple. I expected it to be harder. I’m just glad about me not having the same problem as Tony with the pronounciation, because I’m German and how to pronounce Hebrew is similar to the pronounciation of German.

So I hope you don’t mind my sometimes not so good english, I’m still working on it. ;D Lovely Greetings from Germany, Merle
2/23/2014 c1 1InlovewithFloraandHelia
אוווי אני מתה על השייר הזהה! ואחלה סייפור ישלך :)
5/29/2013 c1 Guest
Ok that was colpletely adorable and I LOVED IT!
5/26/2013 c1 151Anonymous033
I'm finally reviewing :D

And this was so sweet. So. Sweet.
Because even though they're saying "I love you" repeatedly throughout the fic, in different ways, it still manages to steal my breath when Tony says, "Ani ohev otach, Ziva." :P It is really good.

I already know how to say "I love you" in Hebrew in all its forms, so I'm not sure I'm able to comment on that, but I just wanted to say that it's so funny that Tony choked on the "otach" XD I can SO imagine it. He probably looked like he was trying to spit out a hairball!

Btw, I love the song lyrics you put at the beginning :P very suited to the fic!

*Cuddles*

-Sophie
5/12/2013 c1 93oldmoviewatcher
You're right, totally plotless, but oh so adorable!
5/9/2013 c1 135Phosphorescent
Gah, the fluff! This is so sweet that I think I have a couple of cavities now. ;-) I can't see this happening in canon this season - Tony and Ziva aren't exactly in a super fluffy place at the moment - but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Also, as an amusing side note, the advertisement my computer shows me on this page is for eTeacherHebrew with the tagline of "It's Time to Learn Hebrew."
5/9/2013 c1 Christinou
cute 3 just cute 3 I so hope one of the writers will read this... and us it as an inspiration
5/9/2013 c1 LuluMcGufu
Lovely. Just what I needed after the angst of these last few days.
5/9/2013 c1 ahtlolevad72
ADORABLE! I CAN"T EVEN IT"S SO CUTE
5/9/2013 c1 4Sego73
Very good !

It's long enough for the reader to enjoy it and short enough so that it doesn't become too much heavily fluffy.

And I loved it because I can really picture Tony asking Ziva to teach him Hebrew in the not-too-far future (when they finally will get together...). I mean, Hebrew is kind of their thing, and I find that pretty cute. Tony is the only one who sometimes talks to Ziva in her native language, and he only does when he has something really important to tell her, so it makes this fic sound very real.

Go on !
5/9/2013 c1 4Peaceful smile
Oooh... It's so cute ! I like your story. :) Sorry for my English. I'm French and I learn it at school. It's the first story I read in English. I think you are a good writter so, go on like this :D
5/9/2013 c1 8never-give-up-hope2
I love this, it's lovely and cuddly and so, very sweet! I was readig your profile and if you don't mind me asking, what is your mother tongue?
5/9/2013 c1 15TrinityFlower of Memories
WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE SAME BED!? WHAT! Dawwwh!
Dawwwh, when she thanked him for the effort, this all was adorable, omg!