for Vivat Regina : Outtakes

9/21/2019 c3 Guest
This series was so good, interesting and just amazing.
5/16/2019 c3 154slytherinsal
I like your afterlife view
3/28/2019 c3 4DeathDagger
Omg! I loved this chapter! I absolutely hate Lily Potter!
1/25/2019 c3 Dancing Dragon Gurl
I really liked all of the stories! They were definitely the best that I have ever read yet! Please continue with more stories of this kind (Hermione and Salazar together) I really enjoy all of these stories!
5/16/2018 c1 6Fiction is the Truth
‘And Luna, because Luna knows everything.’ Yep. Pretty much
3/18/2016 c3 7Lady Ailuros
I have to say, this series is definitely my favorite of your Salazar/Hermione fics, and quite possibly my favorite of all your stories that I have read thus far. It was...really good. Genuinely so. Of course, I have a weakness for strong, intelligent, independent female leaders and their amazing, supportive, dangerous male counterparts. lol
2/21/2016 c3 36Snaperipper
I love when Lily is taken to task and Dumbledore is found to Be an intereferring evil git.
10/28/2015 c3 4cherryvampire3
I really enjoyed the whole series. Though I ended up reading it 2, 1, 3. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Cherry
10/20/2015 c3 The Dark One Rising
An interesting theory. Dumbledore is stuck in purgatory, then? I can see that. What have James, Lily and Sirius been doing all of these years? Also, the Lupin's went to Lighter, but they still visit friends in Limbo?
10/20/2015 c2 The Dark One Rising
So, what was Slytherin tracing with the juices? Some sorts of runes, I think. Protection for the unborn child? Also, the family is just adorable.

I am wondering somethjng, actually. The Monarch has the power to repeal Wizengamot laws. However, what else does a Monarch do. If the Minarch is female and pregnant, who takes over? The Consort?
10/20/2015 c1 The Dark One Rising
That was all very sweet, wscoecially once Hermione finally gave her reasons. But? Really. The ending had me bark a laugh. Luna's fertility dance worked, it would seem.
8/31/2015 c3 1Babybear94
the series is really good will you be making more plz
7/29/2015 c3 Guest
:-)
7/24/2015 c3 SL
I very much enjoy the entire Vivat Regina series. I wish there were some more about how Hermione/Salzar handle pureblood traditionalists and how they evolve in their personal relationship.
7/18/2015 c3 1serenityselena