for Mickey's Comeback

4/6/2014 c10 WIWAP
Mr. Coconut.
10.
10/31/2013 c9 6AmIDelis
Hmm, the ideas presented here sound intriguing. It would have been nice had you explored them a little bit more in detail, but oh well...

I do love the cliffhanger though! ;D
9/10/2013 c8 PK S
That was so epuc. Can't wait for updates, update soon!
9/10/2013 c7 Pokemon Sucks
This is getting heated, dude!XD Gets vermer all the timd Wow, Scrooge seems evil. What's up with that dude?
9/10/2013 c6 Pokemon Sucks
I think I'n gonna be afraid of basements for the rest of my life...
Still, great work. This story rules!
9/10/2013 c5 Pokemn Sucks
Yes, I love me some haunted houses. XD.
9/10/2013 c4 Pokemon Sucks
Whoa, this is seriously creepy man! I wonder who the yellow guy was...XD Scrooge
9/10/2013 c3 Pokemon Sucks
Yay, go Clarabell! I hope for Horace an Clarabelle, I love that couple!
9/10/2013 c2 Pokemon Sucks
Aw, Donald. SO SAD :'(. Wwah why?! And Pete and Mortimer...Dude, this moved me so frickin much.
9/10/2013 c1 Pokemon Sucks
Whoa,, Goofy did have a good idea! XD, the characters feel spot-on, man. Can't wait!
8/27/2013 c8 AmIDelis
I knew Scrooge was dead for a long time. Something just seemed off about him in the earlier chapters. ;)

Anyways, that was a short conclusion, but Scrooge's explanation made up for it. I'm really excited about what's to come for these three- the possibilities that those hills of temptations could be...
7/27/2013 c7 AmIDelis
I just loove how atmospheric this fic is. You can just feel the tension and the mystery in the story, I love it...And the part of Donald and Daisy is just so heartbreaking...I hope it has a resolution.
7/12/2013 c7 Mughees
Scrooge is sure mysterious .It seems like Mickey to not leave Goofy Jokes and how do ghosts eat live flesh?That story sure has a lot of thought put into 't wait for the secret.
7/11/2013 c6 Mughees
Hey Again...Surprised to see me? Haha, So on the story I Feel pretty bad for all the Disney Toons especially Donald and Daisy...Can't believe how they turned out..Horace disappeared...Goofy's plan is pretty interesting if you look into Minnie..Worried Sick..Clarabelle is amusing..I Think the Haunted Mansion's description was pretty well made me remember that funny Old Goose Cheff.I wonder how Clarabelle has so much knowledge..Have you ever noticed that Pluto and Goofy are both dogs but .You know the difference.A Bone..Wow!Poor Goofy too stunned to do that Mickey and Co. Ghost busters Halloween short?I Hppe the Ghosts don't torment Goofy and Mickey and Clarabelle find him it be the snake for Jungle Book? Anyways reviewed 4 out of your 5 stories, I don't read Poptropica fics..Sorry..I do play the game you update your stories I'm off to bug another writer Lol! See ya real soon!
6/4/2013 c4 8Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
I wonder if it's Scar, considering the growling and tuft of fur details. Please write more, soon.
22 Page 1 2 Next »