for Power Rangers Legacy

5/27/2013 c2 108Darien Fawkes
Some interesting ideas, and nice reveals in this.

I like the use of a myriad of characters from the PR mythology. The assassination of Anton Mercer, and the theft of the ring will no doubt be a big problem for Tommy once he hits town.

The one thing I did notice, and please only take this as some minor constructive advice, is that some of the grammar is a little off. It's nothing that detracts from the story, it's clear what you intend to say, so the message itself does get across. Microsoft Word, and most other word programme's spellcheckers also check grammar, so I'd recommend running your document through that before you go ahead and post. I have to admit having failed to do this myself in a number of my chapters, and sometimes re-reading, it becomes pretty obvious.

All in, this is progressing well, and I'd like to see what happens once Tommy hits town. Looking forward to it.
5/27/2013 c2 28Son of Whitebeard
comment and rate this latest chapter
5/11/2013 c1 ArcherM76
Sounds pretty good. Can't wait to see what happens next.
5/11/2013 c1 brankel1
Excellent.
5/10/2013 c1 1rangertennyson005
Sounds good. Lets see where it goes
5/10/2013 c1 5WolfsbaneX
Okay, a few things. I know that Billy was considered as the Phantom Ranger. However, what you have in the beginning doesn't match canon. If you going to do AU, clearly state it is AU. Anyway, to the problems themselves, if this is in canon. It was established in Power Rangers Turbo that the Phantom Ranger's source of power is his power ruby and without it, he would die. So, if Billy was indeed the Phantom Ranger, wouldn't he be dead? Also, what about the rapid aging that forced him to seek out help on Aquitar? And what about the Aquitian he fell in love with? Furthermore, how was Billy on Terra Venture and not involved somehow with the Lost Galaxy rangers or hadn't started rapidly aging again?

On the technical side, you have frequent grammar flubs, long run-on sentences and sentence fragments and a significant lack of detail. Do I think this could be a good story? Absolutely. However, it needs a lot of work. If you put forth the effort and consideration, this wouldn't be half bad.

Side note: you don't have to rely on canon characters if you're writing a team.
5/10/2013 c1 108Darien Fawkes
An interesting start here. I like the twist of a look into Zordon having a somewhat less than immaculate past. After all, people do change a lot. I know I'm not the same person I was in my teens, what differences could occur in 10,000 years?

Also, interesting choice in using the Phantom Ranger powers. I know there were MANY theories (I have one myself) but they never DID confirm who he was. Also, I've noticed that there really aren't many stories dedicated to, or even mentioning the guy!

It's already got an interesting amalgam cast here. Billy, Tommy, mentions of connections to Zedd and Astronoma, not to mention the rings are located in a couple of familiar locations...I'm sure we'll see plenty of familiar faces on Dr. O's travels!

Looking forward to seeing where it goes!
5/10/2013 c1 13Jokermask18
Nice! I like the unique origin of Zordon and hope you expand more on this.
Was Zordon the first Phantom Ranger before Billy?
5/10/2013 c1 26Nightfury991
Really good, hoping to see more soon!

Nf991
5/10/2013 c1 5Jetman21
Nice story
5/10/2013 c1 28Son of Whitebeard
comment and rate my first attempt at a Power Ranger's fanfic?
26 « Prev Page 1 2