for Batgirl and Supergirl - A Heroes Welcome- Book 1

3/21/2019 c1 Winxgod
I loved it do more I would love to read the end
2/4/2017 c4 1Halcyon Virtue
The OOC, it hurts!
1/26/2017 c1 Guest
bad
2/3/2016 c1 Guest
I have to ask, why are you spelling Clark with an e at the end? Your killing me.
10/20/2013 c10 Guest
Cool, though I wish Batgirl hadn't alerted the villains that Batman was not there and they had backup. Even more, she implied that the backup might be a Kryptonian. Now they may know what to expect and they'll whip out some kryptonite somehow. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait and see what you come up with. Rooting for Kara!
10/11/2013 c9 Guest
Go Kara! Cool chapter :)
10/10/2013 c9 12Princess Unikitty
looks great so far.
10/5/2013 c8 Guest
Hey, great story! I really like how you switch point of view between different characters. Supergirl and the Bat Family make for a great team, and your plot is both interesting and entertaining. One suggestion: try to use a spelling/grammar check. You're mostly good but a couple of things slip by here and there. For the story, it might be good to take a little more advantage of Supergirl's powers. It is her first real mission so it's cool to have some rookie moments. Batgirl should be the brains of the operation, for the most part at least. I like how you gave Barbara and Ivy some shared history. Anyway, thanks for a great story and I hope you have a chance to write some more soon!
7/28/2013 c7 Guest
Hey, this is an awesome story! I like how you switch points of view between Kara and Barbara. The fact that Kara is pretty "fresh off the spaceship" gives it another dimension of adapting to earth and making new friends. Our young heroes could really benefit from befriending and confiding in each other. I wonder what's going to happen to the Justice League that requires backup from the "sidekicks" Looking forward to your next update! Thanks for writing.
5/11/2013 c1 Guest
Alright! Go Kara. I'm excited about this story. It was cool to learn about Kara. More details on how she learned to master her powers would be nice. Perhaps you can write some flashbacks in later chapters. Looking forward to Barbara and the girls meeting/working together.
5/10/2013 c1 Guest
I really like how you combined the DCU and DCAU Karas. I love here comic origin and her Superman the Animated Series origin both. I was wondering if this Kara would be terrified of the cold? I think she was in Justice League Unlimited and Superman the Animated series.