FanFiction.Net
for Survival of the Fittest

7/14/2013 c8 Guest
Please make lemon/rape scenes long, graphic and dirty please
7/14/2013 c8 Guest
Intense battle. Love the story, keep the chapters reeling.
7/4/2013 c7 DNA
I love this story, the only issue I might have with it is the Norse mythology. I know enough to understand what is happening but at the end of the next chapter can you do a little review? That way if someone doesn't understand they will
Again AMAZING work :D
6/24/2013 c7 Guest
Despite me loving this great story. You could of done better for lemon scene in this chapter. Maybe you could read some of the good smutty naruto stories. There is so many lemon stories that give you different reactions.
6/24/2013 c7 Guest
Make tsukune dominate gyukuro akua, and other arrogant women.
6/24/2013 c7 Guest
To the reviewer below that insulted the author: Shut up you pig! You insult the author saying his work is s#it, yet offer no constructive critism or any friendly advise, at the very same time, you sounding like a complete fool!
6/24/2013 c7 Xivitai
Really. Little brat, whore and Kuyou's former pet punishing Moka. They're so arrogant... And your writing style is shit.
6/23/2013 c6 ethan.lukkar
Wonderful chapter. I was wondering when mizore would come into the story. Ohh and please update soon
6/23/2013 c5 Guest
Love the chapter. Please make tsukune violently dominate inner moka for trying to kill him earlier. Make the lemon scene, violent and dirty.
6/17/2013 c5 ethan.lukkar
Great chapter can't wait for more
6/17/2013 c5 Guest
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I know the feeling of losing a grandparent, it is hard to take in and it felt depressing and awkward for almost a year. But i know that my grandmother would want me to move on, stay true to myself and faith, and move on. Grandparents are important in a person's life. You take care now.
6/17/2013 c5 Guest
Where is moka? I know inner moka rejected and tried to kill tsukune.. love the lemon scenes. Please add rough/violent scenes in the story.
6/14/2013 c4 Guest
Nice chapter. Could of made the lemon more graphic.
6/13/2013 c4 ethan.lukkar
Great story so far can't wait for more
5/27/2013 c3 ethan.lukkar
Great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
52 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »