FanFiction.Net
for Survival of the Fittest

5/27/2013 c3 dmear2
Good chapter
Quick question well it follow "canon"?
5/16/2013 c2 ethan.lukkar
I hate cliffhangers they slowly kill me little by little if I read enough I might die by cliffy and that would be a shame. On an other note this was a really good chapter so please update soon.
5/11/2013 c1 Wickey
Very good start of the story and I am looking forward to seeing further chapters as you seem to have a good plot
5/10/2013 c1 MAS
This story definately has some potential, but I think that you should slow down so that you can develop the characters. You have shown what has happened but we have no idea how the varios characters feel about these events nor do we understand why they act the way that they do.
5/10/2013 c1 ethan.lukkar
Wonderful story so far it was so good that words can't describe it
5/10/2013 c1 guesto
Tsukune is way too OOC for my liking as it's almost like he's being self-inserted in someone else's place. I don't mind a strong confident Tsukune, but your version comes off as a douchebag. Not to mention Outer Moka as well. And for christ's sake Tsukune smiles way too much.

However, the real reason why I'm not bothering with this is in the author notes with you holding the story hostage for reviews. So don't count mine in with one of the five needed. Thanks.
5/10/2013 c1 dmear2