for Strange Old Man

12/1/2019 c1 Effie MaHoGAnY
HAHHAAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
5/16/2018 c1 Karai M. Riddle
THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!
12/16/2016 c1 darkmist june
ha ha ha plz continue this is priceless this is just to funny
1/8/2014 c1 6faithfreedom
That was soo funny please update
11/24/2013 c1 Guest
This is so funny! Please continue!
11/11/2013 c1 7downtown.baby
Oh my god! I died laughing reading this! Ponygirl! Oh Jesus Lord that was hilarious! And the kid was dieing and all Dumbledore said was welcome to Hogwarts, it just killed me! And Dumbledore's 'get you facts straight' and 'don't worry', I rolled on the ground crying! I can't wait for your next update! Please be it soon!
7/14/2013 c1 SaySomethingNiceDarling
oh god so funny
6/15/2013 c1 9MysteryFury
More?
5/27/2013 c1 SodapopLover4524
This is hilarious and that part about Steve getting his middle finger splinched, not the best first impression with the gang and Dumbledore :) I can't wait to read more :)