for Moments

3/18/2014 c136 1MLP Ninjago
Nice story! It took me forever to read this! I love it when they meet Flack
3/18/2014 c42 MLP Ninjago
I love this chapter!
1/25/2014 c136 51BonesnCastleFREAK
Oh, I've just read this and it's so amazing! So sweet, and such awww moments ;) I cant wait till the next chapters are up :) thanks so much for writing this :) awesome :)
11/14/2013 c136 Guest
I love these and am sad to see the story end. I hope we will see a bit more of them. Maybe a few more from the adult Lucy and Joshua like that one story you wrote? Love both kid and adult Joshua and Lucy.
11/10/2013 c136 29HorcruxCupcake
I can't believe this is the last moments. I've really enjoyed this story and I hope you do upload some more chapters in the future! :)
11/9/2013 c136 21GeorgeAndrews
OMG I can't believe this is the end, but I do understand, RL just gets in the way sometimes, tho tbh that is a good thing. I'm so glad you wrote all of this story, you are the true and sole DL writer that ever existed and I'm so glad I got to read ur stories and be a part of thier lives and love them just as much as you do. I will miss them and ur stories and the series. And u shud get a job as a screen writer! I feel sad there will be no more DL daily life.
11/9/2013 c135 GeorgeAndrews
naturally loved how excitedc josh was to see ack ack again. Oh and that reminds me i have something werid to tell u. Will send a pm.
11/9/2013 c136 15Dantana15
Awwwwww this chapter was so cute i loved it so much. I love this story so much. Sorry i haven't reviewed all of the chapters but i have just been so busy with college and work. But i have had enough time to read them all and they were all AMAZING! Cannot wait to read more of your stories about the Messer family. Hope you put another chapter/story up soon coz i cannot wait to read it. :)
11/7/2013 c136 82NYwLove
Aw, another batch of cuteness and while I can only imagine how ending something that is 136! chapters must feel, I have to say I have been greatly enjoying your other works and I am looking forward to other things you have in store for us. So a fond farewell to moments (if you really do end it here) and marching on! :) Which is my nice way of saying, you better still be planning on writing for us, missy!
10/31/2013 c134 15Dantana15
Very good chapter loved it so much. Update soon please. :)
10/30/2013 c134 Nanda
They are always so cute!
They make my day!

Thank you!
10/29/2013 c134 21GeorgeAndrews
OMG I so love that Josh added 'no cocoa' to his description of the picture. And Aiden was pretty. And I always picture Josh saying 'ack ack' in on overly super excited way every time!
10/29/2013 c134 82NYwLove
So sweet, I love how you write the kids! Now you have me thinking of all the places I would take Josh and Lucy to in New Orleans and somehow I want to fit that into one of my stories but since I am still in Season 7 that is obviously light years away! Curse you (but in a loving way), and I think the ending was very cute!
10/22/2013 c133 21GeorgeAndrews
I like Joshua's way of shopping way more! And I see you put big like ack ack. What could possibly have made u think about how much taller flack is compared to everyone else? ;-)
10/22/2013 c133 Guest
awwww this story is really good update soon please.

Dantana15