for Felicity's Secret

12/1/2014 c13 Guest
Wow I love this, I wish your story was the script for your show, it would be awesome:)! And I think the flash should win just by a mills second, just becasue speed is his thing and from different comics and movies the Flash is actually faster than superman(like flashpoint paradox and the speed force).
11/30/2014 c13 2Nightmare Nightingale
Okay, first off, let me say that this is fantastic! Like seriously, I love it SO MUCH! I found it while on my phone, and then tried to find it here, but for some reason I couldn't. So, I had to search my phone for the stuff, but eventually I found it! YAY! Seriously, I was thinking of writing a similar story (though Felicity is someone else, not Supergirl), but now I don't think I can - it will never be as good as this one!
11/27/2014 c13 Guest
Great chapter. I'd go with Supergirl winning the race given that Flash just got his powers and is still not up to his max. Maybe he can playfully challenge Supergirl to a rematch once he's had more time to train. Looking forward to more :)
11/26/2014 c13 Daniel6
In answer to your question. Barry. He is the Scarlet Speedster. He holds the title of "The Fastest Man Alive". And don't you dare argue semantics. If he's faster than Clark, he's faster than Felicity.

I'm really glad you had Oliver & Felicity kiss. It's about time. Still waiting for Superman to show up. To give Oliver the third degree. Or would it be third-degree burns? :-D
11/26/2014 c13 highlander348
I would say Supergirl right now but given time the Flash eventually. Not even Superman at his prime could beat Wally in a race!
11/21/2014 c12 Charles-the-Hammer
Thanks for the update!

Its good to see Oliver and Felicity making a little bit of progress at least. It appears that the fact that Felicity is Supergirl is quickly becoming the worst kept secret out there. She needs to wear a mask!
11/21/2014 c12 highlander348
Good chapter! I had some questions though. So Oliver and Felicity are still not together? What is his excuse for this? Is this the first season? Is Oliver wearing a mask or that tacky face paint? Who do you think would win in a fight? Felicity as Supergirl or Powergirl? Please let me know if you can. Thanks! :)
11/21/2014 c12 Daniel6
Man of iron versus maiden of steel. Tony really seemed like he just wanted to talk. Did he find out what Harrison has planned? Is that why he went to Iris? I know in the comics, Tony is mayor of Keystone City. Was that all he wanted? A second chance? Hope to read more soon.
11/15/2014 c11 Daniel6
Yeah. Both are pretty cool. My own brain child was to have John Wesley Shipp play Jay Garrick. And this was months before Barry's introduction to the universe.
11/15/2014 c11 Kim
I love this story and love how much depth goes into it. So glad you continued on with this. Until next time
10/20/2014 c10 Charles-the-Hammer
I really did enjoy reading this story, I hope you update again soon.
10/20/2014 c9 Charles-the-Hammer
Wow, Oliver knew all along, I thought he might suspect something with how easily he ignored a few things or accepted it when she said the hostage was in the basement, but that was a nice twist.
10/20/2014 c5 Charles-the-Hammer
This story has been excellent so far. I really like your idea about Felicity being Kara.
10/8/2014 c10 Daniel6
Cool! Felicity is Supergirl! How long has Oliver got to live when Clark finds out? :-D
9/15/2014 c10 Disneyfan259
Wow. This story is amazing! Read all 10 chapters in 24 hours. As an avid arrow and supergirl fan may I just say "well done"! After watching Smallville I couldn't help bit notice the similarity in looks with Kara and felicity. I also think you explained the Felicity cover up extremely well by also adding your own twist and connections to the stories in several of the comics. This story is like a dream come true! If only the writers of arrow could have the same amazing idea you came with! This story is fantastic and very unique, please update soon!
139 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »