for Felicity's Secret

11/11/2013 c1 Guest
Please up date soon
11/9/2013 c9 Guest
Omg...please upload more chapters soon. Love it so much. Please don't stop this
11/9/2013 c1 Guest
Love this story already and only just started. I hope thee is plenty more to come :)
11/9/2013 c9 Guest
Awesome chapter! The "big reveal" was great and I liked seeing Kara/Felicity take charge of the situation...well up until the end anyway. It looks like your version of Lois is more on the bossy and annoying side of things. Should be interesting. Hopefully there will be some nice side conversations between Felicity, Digg, and Oliver during their upcoming adventure. I hope Kara can show off some of her Kryptonian abilities prior to entering Kandor. That will put Lois in her place...to a point :) Thanks!
11/9/2013 c9 4Miss Jackson Katsuki-Nikiforov
YAY YAY YAY YAY *jumps up and down, clapping madly & acting like a hyper 5 year old* DICK GRAYSON'S IN IT. EEEEEEPPPPP ! *calms down. Slightly*

But I'm gonna have to get this preconceived Smallville Lois image outta my head. I like the twist though. Bitchy Lois making hell for Felicity should be interesting.

And he wanted her to stay with him in Starling City ! My little fangirl heart just went from beating wildly at the mention of my favourite billionaire son turned hero to melting into a little puddle at the Olicity moment.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
11/9/2013 c9 14WriterLola24
I soooo hope in the next chapter or any chapter Felicity/Kara/Supergirl saves Oliver/The Hood/Green Arrow! Or even the other way around. But I'm HOPING for her to save him!
10/20/2013 c3 5The Puppeteer
I would root for Lauren London as Wonder Woman. I'm just saying the DC and Marvel Comics, but mainly DC do not have many Black characters. I say why not take Wonder Woman and make her Black. Might be interesting and bring in a whole new dynamic.
10/19/2013 c8 Guest
Hey, glad to see you are writing again. This story is awesome and I love how you've incorporated the DC universe with Arrow. Your Your characters, especially Kara/Felicity, are well-developed and your plot is intriguing. I hope the new new season of Arrow keeps you inspired in your writing. I look forward to more!
10/19/2013 c8 Waleed
Great so far please continue
10/19/2013 c8 8Just me and myself
Interesting, can't wait to read more!
10/19/2013 c8 pattersk
Fantastic story! Really really love it!
10/19/2013 c8 13shikasgirl10
Really when is the nextchapter
10/19/2013 c8 4Miss Jackson Katsuki-Nikiforov
Awesome new chapter. But I'm kinda really glad I'm not in Kara's place right now. It's going to be incredibly awkward between her and Ollie afterwards ;P
10/19/2013 c8 highlander348
I think after the amount of training Oliver went through on the Island he would have to be a complete idiot not to notice something unusual or different about Felicity. I mean Batman would have figured it out in 5 minutes upon meeting Kara in disguise. He did with Clark. And Oliver is not that different from Bruce in picking up things.
10/12/2013 c7 Sakuraligh
I love the story so much! Very well written and I love you added the other superheros! You need to update !
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »