for Overheard Conversations

8/6/2013 c5 4Astonishment
Great job - I liked the angle where Collins considered his own advantages at such a match! Thanks for posting!
8/6/2013 c4 Astonishment
Great insight into Darcy's logic - however flawed it was - it made sense to him.
8/6/2013 c2 Astonishment
Interesting that Mrs. B listened in and her opinion of her daughter was improved.
8/6/2013 c5 mef
Very amusing to have Collins overhear the proposal-and fitting that he faints at Lizzy's refusal.

BTW, why have you labeled your story 'Complete' when it isn't?
8/6/2013 c5 pigtails913
HA! That's hysterical. I wonder how anyone would keep Mr. Collins from sharing THAT story with all and sundry when he came around, though. :)
8/6/2013 c5 10infinitely-climbing
I love how Collins faints at the end. I can just see Darcy trying to storm away but being thwarted by him. Perhaps he picked up eavesdropping from his time with the Bennet family? :)

I liked this chapter a lot! Keep writing!
8/6/2013 c2 14leafclover0120
Interesting
8/6/2013 c5 Bettyfan
I would like to see Miss Bingley head back to London and bring Col Fitzwilliam into the story. I hope that Mr Collin is not really dead. What about Mary I hope she is not punished so in your story. I am a Mary fan. I like the story please update.
7/29/2013 c4 gracie789
This one is my favorite thus far. Darcy overhearing the Colonel was fun enough, but Elizabeth hearing the subsequent explanation was priceless.

Thank you for this.
7/29/2013 c3 gracie789
You are far kinder to Caroline than I would have been. I like that you have more charitably portrayed some of the...umm...less popular characters in the P&P world.

Thanks for this.
7/29/2013 c2 gracie789
Too funny! This chapter is even better than the last one. I'm surprised you don't care for Mrs. Bennet - you have given her a much softer, almost reasonable personae. Can't wait to read on.

Thanks for this.
6/26/2013 c4 123Bil
Cool fic! I loved the twist of *two* eavesdropping events in the fourth one.
6/2/2013 c4 4Miss Pseudonymous
YES! This is great! Especially the ending! Didn't see it coming - genius! Thanks :)
6/1/2013 c4 10Avanell
Another great overheard conversation...or rather, two ;)
5/31/2013 c4 LotsOfLaundry
These chapters are all so interesting! I can think of more to be written! Good job! L.
56 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »