for Overheard Conversations

5/19/2013 c2 10Avanell
Fabulous update! Wish there was more right after the intro, but enjoyed this very much! Love Mrs Bennet's decision to follow and LISTEN! :D

I wrote this for chapter 1, not sure if reviewed before (but had, so rejected):
Not sure if I reviewed yet...but read your note this time on ideas being similar and have had experiences with those and attribute it to the original story/stories and sometimes inspired by other fan fic as an honor, not stealing (unless word for word, or close! :D)
Love this and can't wait to read the update...
5/19/2013 c2 janefanatic
Now, this would have changed everything, an would place your story in the AU category, but I can't help but imagine what would have happened if Darcy had overheard Lizzie speaking with Colonel Fitzwilliam about his separating Bingley and Jane. Would that have influenced his proposal? Thanks for sharing this; I quite enjoyed reading Mrs. Bennet's input!
5/19/2013 c2 YepItsMe
This is a great premise- I hope you'll continue with it when you have the time. Mrs Bennet gives me a headache often, too, but she made me smile here. I give her props for not interrupting this conversation - it must've been hard for her.

I think Caroline should definitely overhear a conversation between Lizzy and Darcy sometime - after E&D are together, of course ;)
5/19/2013 c2 pigtails913
Mrs. B isn't my favorite character, either, but I think you did very well by her in this chapter. Pat yourself on the back. You deserve it.
5/19/2013 c2 10infinitely-climbing
I think it would be pretty funny if Caroline heard the second proposal, or Mr Collins or Anne heard the 1st, though I'm not sure if that's pragmatically possible to write. Still, I really like your idea of overheard conversations.
5/12/2013 c1 10Avanell
Fun story! Is that it? Would love to read some more ;)
5/12/2013 c1 14leafclover0120
Plot is similar but it does have a great starting point.
5/12/2013 c1 Guest
Really interesting
5/12/2013 c1 Guest
This was really cute. I hope you turn it into a series!
5/12/2013 c1 12LoriH
This was very well done. I like your descriptions. I hope you keep writing other stories, for I would love to read them.
5/12/2013 c1 4Astonishment
I enjoyed your treatment of this scene and look forward to reading others.
56 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4