for Consequences of Revelation

11/22/2020 c1 BlazeStryker
It's worth stating at the end of this chapter to put Blue Team's take on this in context; The incident in training on Reach that forged the Spartan-II espirit de corps and cemented the leadership role of John-117 was an... enhanced survival exercise. Specifically, they were to be taken way far out and have to compete for the last flight out, leaving some behind to die. John didn't see it that way and the Spartan-IIs took down their observers so they could get *everyone* out.

Blue Team has always known they were expendable tools to ONI. Every Spartan-II always was. But they do not like being *wasted*. This is going to be nasty and danger-close.
10/17/2020 c1 Guest
Haha, love the pension line.
10/11/2020 c4 forestghost
wow. this was really good. like. been a while since i enjoyed reading like this. thanks for writing!
10/11/2020 c2 forestghost
this is too good. ahah i cant stop reading!
10/11/2020 c1 forestghost
absolutely riveted. cant wait to keep reading!
9/7/2020 c4 5kpmh2001
Now THIS, this is what a good Halo Fanfic should look like! I loved every bit of it from start to finish, and although I do have my criticisms, you really outdid yourself. If you want me to go into greater detail, shoot me a PM, I’d love to discuss things with ya.

I recognize how long ago this story was written, so wherever you are now, or if you’re even reading this, I hope things turned out well for ya.
8/20/2020 c1 7OfficialWeedTesterGuy
This fit is one of the best Halo pics I've ever read. I love how you depict the characters, especially Chief and Osman. I also liked how you gave Fireteam Crimson more screen time. Well done!
1/3/2020 c4 Vates159
Fantastic story! I always love coming back and reading this.
11/27/2019 c2 Velossian
I'm loving this story more and more as I ready it and the best part for me is John's Speech about how some of the best friends and comrade he ever had were non augmented humans and not super soldiers and how they were "Spartans" in his mind. I also love the character development between the future Spartans, and that they come from all branches
12/21/2018 c1 Blitz Drache
This is really good writing. It’s gotten me so EXCITED!
11/16/2018 c4 sweeting
Why was this discontinued, and I think I'll enjoy watching Osman Burn.
9/9/2018 c4 Jester94
I really enjoyed this story, I hope you intend to write a sequel sometime to tie up the story with Dr. Halsey.
7/19/2018 c4 2CMVreud
Y'know, that scene with Lasky and the other Spartan-II's, that- THAT should have been in the games.
7/8/2018 c3 NotRevan
Avery Johnson was part of and one of the few survivors of, the SPARTAN-1 program if I remember correctly so technically he wasn't an ordinary individual...
4/14/2018 c4 TheRide
Brilliant, a great look at the politics in play within the Halo Universe and a strong plot which holds up to the original lore. Glad there are stories like this on here and with some nice action scenes to boot. Thanks for writing!
212 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »