for This You Weren't Prepared to Hear

10/25/2013 c1 1GeekItUp
OMG HE SAID I LOVE YOU! Okay, now that I've cooled down, I can talk about how great this story is. I loved the fluff between Combeffere and Eponine! Thank you for a great story.
8/18/2013 c1 1Iceangel1229
Just leave me hanging again... SMH... :D Great job as always! Until next time :)
7/23/2013 c1 6buckyybarnes
bless you
you lovely little person
ily
6/26/2013 c1 36Almost an Actress
I loved it so much!
5/23/2013 c1 5kili-grabmyhand
As usual, I loved this. After the day I've had, this definitely made me smile. Another amazing piece of work - I'm excited to read more from you.
5/13/2013 c1 1Rose-Petal-Falling324
Really great story, I'm loving this series! I couldn't agree more that it's nice to see tension in the other members as well as Enjolras and Grantaire. I really like the way you manage to work in all the Amis and their characteristics even if their not the focus. The part with Combeferre struggling after he failed an exam was sweet, and I don't know if you're doing anything else with it but if you do, or something else like that, it would be really nice. I'm looking forward to what happens next, keep up the great work!
5/12/2013 c1 41Sarahbob
Loved this one again! :) it's new to have some other Amis fighting instead of Grantaire and Enjolras for once. And is something going to grow between Combeferre and Eponine? Can't wait for your next story! Keep it up :)