for Inazuma Games

11/22/2017 c8 Guest
HURRY UP PLS I LOVE IT
10/12/2015 c8 redeagle984
I love u mamera chan
U write stories n fics that get me stuck!
Please take some time out of your mad busy life n complete all of your incomplete fics
Especially iazuma games,the voice of ice and the keeper of the key. I love, just LOVE those all fics that u wrote for us
AND OF COURSE PLEASE KRRP ON WRITING NEW AWESOME FICS
LOVE U MAMERA CHAN
red-eagle-984~
4/12/2014 c8 7sparkling-akane
NOOOOOO not Tenma and Aoi!
Please update the story ASAP I must know what's going to happen!
8/31/2013 c8 8ravenetteaya
Tenma... Aoi... i didn't expect their lives to end there... And that's waht makes one a good writer. They tend tp surprise the readers! Love it i'll be looking forward to the next chapter and take your time... i'm also experiencing the same thing when i update my stories!
8/31/2013 c8 DutchWreck
Ah, it's so sad... But I'm glad Akane found Shindou. They'll take care of eachother, so that should lessen their burden a bit, I hope. Anyway, as always: great chapter!
8/30/2013 c7 8KonohaFox
I cried at the last part of Aoi and Tenma... It's so good!
8/30/2013 c8 1pHlant
You updated yes! And don't worry about being updating not so fast... Hehe I'm worser XD
Well anyway, I seriously started to cry when Aoi and Tenma died it was so freaking sad and wow really best friends forever! Forever and always XD just too sad... I'm still crying now... Lol XD
But the ShinAka moments were soooooo cute cute cute! XD
Hihi I can't wait for the next update,the story is just really good!
Hope you update soon! :D
7/8/2013 c7 15HachimitsuOukan
Yay, the update! XD
Wow, the games has begun - drama starts(?)!
Eh, Yuuka died...? ;w;
Shindouuu were you betraying Akane?! ... I don't read/watch Hunger Games so I don't know the plot at all
And asdfjkl love TenAoi affection shown! XD
Of course I'll continue reading, don't worry! Keep it up, Mamera-senpai!
Always do your best!
7/7/2013 c7 1pHlant
Awh so sad, friends forever... I feel so sad for Aoi and Tenma... I almost ended up in tears and the hadn't die yet! XD
Anyway, update soon please!
7/7/2013 c7 8ravenetteaya
Yes! It has begun! Hahaha! It was definitely worth the wait. It has also inspired me to update the chapters of my story despite the stack of homework i have! Thanks a lot!
7/7/2013 c7 DutchWreck
Awesome! I really liked this chapter :-)
7/7/2013 c7 2Rileyanna
Meeeeeeepp!
This is awesome!
Keep on updating this!
Xx Riley
6/16/2013 c6 DutchWreck
I love it, Mamera-chan!
6/15/2013 c6 15HachimitsuOukan
Gyaaah a cliffhanger! Mamera-senpaii I was already nervous about Akane's decision!
Anyways... Ah, it's a nice chapter, just about the usual grammar stuffs!
6/15/2013 c6 1pHlant
Grrrr evil! I hate cliffhangers, seriously!
It was a good chapter, again XD
Hope you update soon!