for Silver Lining

12/14/2020 c24 5Lightningotter6
While I was extremely late to the party, I'm just thankful I got to read these great stories. I love your work and am extremely, extremely thankful for some of the best reading. Through heartbreak, romance, and all the emotions you made a great world full of great characters that live and breathe through the chapters and I'm thankful for all you wrote because I enjoyed these great pieces.
4/22/2020 c23 AbsitInvidia28
I just went through and re-read Smoke and Mirrors, and then this. I know you haven't updated in years, but I have to say I still greatly enjoy this story and wish I knew how it ended and what happened. You did an incredible job writing, truly. It was interesting and engaging, but I know life happens and writers block, etc. etc.

I hope you are doing well, and still writing. You did such great work, it would be a shame to stop enjoying your talent. I hope you are staying safe and healthy during these trying times. And if you ever do come back to this story, I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
1/17/2020 c24 Guest
Too bad we didn't see how Fang reconciled with Light and how they love Summer in this new relationship Light x Fang x Summer
6/15/2018 c1 4Project 0mega
it is saddening that you are ending it like this. I'm just saying that because I think you will not continue on with this story even though it's great. If you can please update this or pass it on to someone who will. Good job on what you've done so far and keep up the good work.
1/28/2018 c24 Some fan
Daaaaaammn, pretty amazing story. I hope the story can continue again, lightning deserve to be happy :(
1/27/2018 c24 Anon
Damn its pretty amazing story, i see that you havent updated for quite... A while. Hope you found a reason and spirit to continue the story. I totally love it!
12/20/2017 c19 unbridleddesire
holy shit, if summer and light gets it done then fang have to do it too
12/20/2017 c15 unbridleddesire
by gods, this is the best chapter. summer is so adorable, teasing light like that
12/20/2017 c14 unbridleddesire
tbh light is doing the world a favor by castrating noel
12/15/2017 c6 unbridleddesire
wait, isnt candice that girl hawke flirting with in SnM? lol S&M
12/13/2017 c1 unbridleddesire
by gods, summer is perfect. why fang keep doing this. this is not even summerxfangxlight. it's more like one sided summerxfang , cause no one, no one can take light's place. it's like fang had imprinted on light and incapable of loving somebody else
12/13/2017 c11 unbridleddesire
when will this idiot forgive herself
12/12/2017 c6 unbridleddesire
oh lord, i love serah's letter
7/4/2017 c24 Hrodge1075
Wow I love this! I see you haven't updated in a while but it really is a shame that this story doesn't have an ending yet. I can only hope you find a reason and the drive to continue, I'm sure many people would love to see what happens next! Best of luck!
1/24/2017 c24 1NovaBlaster
I know you probably hear this alot and won't make a difference with mine but I would really hope for you to come back and continue this story. It's too amazing not to be finished and I hope you get motivated to do it
428 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »