FanFiction.Net
for Master and His Kitten

10/26/2022 c44 Sarahamanda Klaine
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
10/26/2022 c44 sakurhita
I love it, I wait for the next chapter
10/25/2022 c44 14Makurayami Ookami
This was good
10/25/2022 c44 Wishfull-star
That was a lovely chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
10/25/2022 c44 wandamarie
10/25/2022 c44 1daithi4377
Might be a sadness but especially in Sirius and Remus’s case it’s a healing sadness. It’s surprising how the Wixen world holds the Potters on such a high pedestal but they know very little about them, no pictures were ever really taken and other than a statue nothing is really known about them other than the bare essentials. When you think about how muggles treat their hero’s and villains right down to what they ate on a daily basis the Wixen world seems very lackadaisical about their heroes lol. They died young but all that seems to be known about them is their colouring, James was good at transfiguration was a prankster Lily was good at charms and smartest witch her generation. For such big hero’s you would think they would have researched more about them add in all the lies about their son and their should have been suspicions abound at just what was going on lol. At least Harry is finding out things about his parents granted it’s not all good but that is normal for the most part.
10/25/2022 c44 6lilly-flower15
Great chapter update soon
10/25/2022 c43 wandamarie
10/18/2022 c13 31SapphireKageKyuura
This would be more interesting - and less boring, if Harry wasn't a child. It would be better if he was at least 16-17 or 18 years old. Because by then he'd be at consent age, and able to have romantic relationships. But otherwise, I still enjoy this story despite the fact that Harry is only a child. Things are going to get messy for Dumb-as-a-door; especially if he keeps up his shady plans and keeps committing the crimes he does.

I also think that the Ministry of Magic is dumb as fuck. Not only are they not believing that Dumb-as-a-door stole from multiple families vaults - and therefore aren't going to punish the bastard for his theft. I always hated that shady corrupted Ministry.
10/17/2022 c6 SapphireKageKyuura
You are certainly unstable old man; you need to either do the world a favor and die or go see a mind healer. But I doubt a mind healer would want to be in room 5 minutes with you. You have horrible fashion sense, that even a blind man would be simply offended just be being in your presence.
10/17/2022 c3 SapphireKageKyuura
4 year old Harry is so cute!
10/17/2022 c1 SapphireKageKyuura
Thank gods! A nice Severus Snape. It's a good thing that Lucas found Harry when he did - or surely he would have died before his 11th birthday or on his 11th birthday. At least he realizes that he can't hate a child based on his hate for the child's father. That would be wrong on so many different levels.
10/5/2022 c43 14Makurayami Ookami